Cove v's Cowdenbeath / Cowdenbeath v's Cove

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it possible to get a copy of Sheran's post match interview with the BBC reporter? Couldn't believe it when I heard it. 

Everyone is a cheat. The guys in the studio were in stitches They reckoned it'll be a long time before Sheran sits in a dugout again.

1 hour ago, Daz80 said:

Went along as a Raith fan to the game hoping to see Cowden stay up, was surprised at what seemed like a low-key atmosphere for such an important game. Turned out there was plenty raith fans I recognised from Starks and by reading on here plenty fans from other clubs too.  As what’s been said by plenty I thought Cove was going to win quite comfortably at half time, but cove just lost it at the equaliser and really spat the dummy.  From where I was standing the winner certainly looked a foul on the keeper though, but still a great finish. Nice to see McGurn as well, some save in the first half too  

Hope cowden can kick on from this next season. 

Can’t not let the burger van prices get away either. Absolutely scandalous prices for food in there, £3.50 for a wee tray of crap chips, unbelievable. 

We normally only have cheap food and drink on sale behind the new stand. Any vans and the kiosk on the terrace selling more pricey stuff are normally just for the stock cars.

Is it possible to get a copy of Sheran's post match interview with the BBC reporter? Couldn't believe it when I heard it. 
Everyone is a cheat. The guys in the studio were in stitches They reckoned it'll be a long time before Sheran sits in a dugout again.

It is on Sportsound Podcast - from 15 minute mark

Cheers, listened to it again. Enjoyed it even more second time. What an idiot.

I listened to it this morning again. It’s really quite unbelievable that he would or could think there is some sort of conspiracy. They built themselves up so much they were believing their own hype. Now it’s all come crashing down they are finding it difficult to handle.

With only 3 premier league matches and 1 other play off tie taking place was that seriously the best team of officials the SFA could appoint?

Doesn’t excuse cove losing the plot and over 2 legs they should have won comfortably - only themselves to blame for that. But imagine the fall out if that third goal had stood in an old firm game, for example. Either utterly incompetent or corrupt.

2 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

BLoke in the background wearing a Stoke shirt to Cowdenbeath v. Cove, for what purpose

Boy in the background with the red top is a Cowden fan with our away strip from a few seasons back.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Shaker said:

Their Facebook page took it well..IMG_1526201826.374958.jpg

Hope someone at the SFA who monitors such things seen that:lol: they could be in a lot of trouble for putting something like that on an official club account. You may not agree with things not going your way but you have to be professional reporting things on any club media outlets.

5 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Boy in the background with the red top is a Cowden fan with our away strip from a few seasons back.

Yeah, I figured that was what he was wearing, with the Uhlsport logo on the sleeve. The lad behind him tho.... just weird to buy and show up in Stoke's away when, I assume, that money would be better spent (and more appreciated) by Cowdenbeath's merchandise booth.

2 hours ago, Daz80 said:

Went along as a Raith fan to the game hoping to see Cowden stay up, was surprised at what seemed like a low-key atmosphere for such an important game. Turned out there was plenty raith fans I recognised from Starks and by reading on here plenty fans from other clubs too.  As what’s been said by plenty I thought Cove was going to win quite comfortably at half time, but cove just lost it at the equaliser and really spat the dummy.  From where I was standing the winner certainly looked a foul on the keeper though, but still a great finish. Nice to see McGurn as well, some save in the first half too  

Hope cowden can kick on from this next season. 

Can’t not let the burger van prices get away either. Absolutely scandalous prices for food in there, £3.50 for a wee tray of crap chips, unbelievable. 

The burger van is run by the guy who has the franchise for the stock cars and took the football on yesterday with the bigger than normal crowd, nothing we can do about his prices.

2 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

Yeah, I figured that was what he was wearing, with the Uhlsport logo on the sleeve. The lad behind him tho.... just weird to buy and show up in Stoke's away when, I assume, that money would be better spent (and more appreciated) by Cowdenbeath's merchandise booth.

Ah right never noticed him:lol: we have quite a few fans from down south who come up now and again can only presume he was one of them although i don't recognise him either that or just some random Stoke fan who took the game in there was lots of folk from down south up yesterday. My mate was even speaking to a Berwick fan:lol:

21 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

With only 3 premier league matches and 1 other play off tie taking place was that seriously the best team of officials the SFA could appoint?

Doesn’t excuse cove losing the plot and over 2 legs they should have won comfortably - only themselves to blame for that. But imagine the fall out if that third goal had stood in an old firm game, for example. Either utterly incompetent or corrupt.

Was listening to the Sheran interview and the subsequent studio talk afterwards and I had a similar thought regarding not just officials but also BBC Scotland's coverage.  They were all sitting in discussing the game and qualifying their comments with "we weren't there so can only go by what is being said" or similar.  The question should really be why weren't you there?  There were only 5 games of football on in the Scottish Leagues yesterday FFS. 

5 minutes ago, strichener said:

Was listening to the Sheran interview and the subsequent studio talk afterwards and I had a similar thought regarding not just officials but also BBC Scotland's coverage.  They were all sitting in discussing the game and qualifying their comments with "we weren't there so can only go by what is being said" or similar.  The question should really be why weren't you there?  There were only 5 games of football on in the Scottish Leagues yesterday FFS. 

There was someone there from the BBC as they done the car crash interview don't know what their coverage of was though. 

Archived