Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

16 hours ago, ScottishLoon said:

Oh that's interesting, guess we'll find out 

Turns out we are playing you lot on the Friday night and Arbroath on the Saturday afternoon, strange. I’d imagine we’ll probably use a lot of the young lads, squad players and maybe some trialists against yourselves and play a stronger team on the Saturday.

21 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Turns out we are playing you lot on the Friday night and Arbroath on the Saturday afternoon, strange. I’d imagine we’ll probably use a lot of the young lads, squad players and maybe some trialists against yourselves and play a stronger team on the Saturday.

That is strange, surely not great for either of us.

On 13/06/2023 at 12:17, Aidan said:

You could work it a way where everyone gets 90 minutes over the 2 games I’m guessing

Edited by 1320Lichtie

8 hours ago, tbsouth said:

40 year anniversary....which one wins.

Screenshot_20230614_222744_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230614_222718_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230614_222638_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230614_222851_Samsung Internet.jpg

Awesome looking kits, I do like option 2 (test card design) but option 3 or 4 seem more likely. However, no chance the club would depart with Pendle and Pendle will never make a bespoke design 😔

9 hours ago, lwh said:

Aye, away kit unfortunately this season, sick of the navy already

I know it’s our home kit and it doesn’t clash with much clubs but with the amount of times we’ve worn it this season then next season it’ll be quite boring seeing all the players in it again.

But I do quite like what we do with kits, keep a kit for 2 years but get a new 1 every year. It’s good for the fans only buying one kit per season

3 minutes ago, BridiesHereBridiesThere said:

I know it’s our home kit and it doesn’t clash with much clubs but with the amount of times we’ve worn it this season then next season it’ll be quite boring seeing all the players in it again.

But I do quite like what we do with kits, keep a kit for 2 years but get a new 1 every year. It’s good for the fans only buying one kit per season

Not if its pendle they're buying.

10 hours ago, lwh said:

Aye, away kit unfortunately this season, sick of the navy already

True and problem is if you started having a sky blue away kit one year then you wouldn't be able to use a sky blue home kit the year after unless you turned the sky blue away kit into next season's home.

I know after hearing rumors about how he was off the pitch especially last season that people here were put off Russell McLean (me included), However it's been a couple weeks and we haven't announced a striker yet and he's not signed anywhere either. he's also one of few free agent strikers about right now so at this stage I'd take him, but only if it's as the backup or squad player cause despite never being fit for a full season he does have a decent goal record over his career.

14 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

I know after hearing rumors about how he was off the pitch especially last season that people here were put off Russell McLean (me included), However it's been a couple weeks and we haven't announced a striker yet and he's not signed anywhere either. he's also one of few free agent strikers about right now so at this stage I'd take him, but only if it's as the backup or squad player cause despite never being fit for a full season he does have a decent goal record over his career.

Let’s just not start going on about signing a below average player again please 😂