Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

2 minutes ago, theSilverFox said:

There’s a long way to go, we’re not out of the woods yet, I’m becoming increasingly confident we’ll be safe with games to spare and might even sneak a play off place, but I wouldn’t go laughing at Bonnyrigg just yet.

Would bet a lot of money on them finishing bottom now though, they are not good enough from what I’ve seen

3 hours ago, RawB93 said:

image.thumb.png.23d453e99a55b77be9657852ecfec4a2.png

Was watching a film about old Dundee and there's some footage of a boxing match at Station Park if anyone's interested.

The Boxing match reminds me of Hegarty's Forfar team :lol:

Is that one of the stands that blew down in the background?

There was also discussion re gasometers in the Scottish Football history thread in the Premiership section and I notice there was one in the background in the film. Do any of you Loons know when it was taken down?

9 hours ago, RawB93 said:

image.thumb.png.23d453e99a55b77be9657852ecfec4a2.png

Was watching a film about old Dundee and there's some footage of a boxing match at Station Park if anyone's interested.

Get that posted on the photo thread on the premership.

12 hours ago, lwh said:

That’ll be sparky in till the end of the season

04F81B2D-AE13-461D-AF15-5D19FE34B15F.png

Not a bad thing, Sparky’s played his part in steadying the ship and performed much better than some naysayers had predicted. Not a long term solution but happy to see him stay for the rest of the campaign then see where we are.

Thomson has signed a new contract until the end of next season. He’s looked better under McKinnon so hopefully that continues.

Docherty has also signed. I get that some fans don’t mind him but I feel that the amount of errors he makes are far higher than the amount of positive things he does.

11 minutes ago, fafc1885 said:

Thomson has signed a new contract until the end of next season. He’s looked better under McKinnon so hopefully that continues.

Docherty has also signed. I get that some fans don’t mind him but I feel that the amount of errors he makes are far higher than the amount of positive things he does.

Which mistakes are these?

I'm one who thinks he's fine at this level, though everyone just looks better under McKinnon.