Celtic in Europe 2018-19, the long and winding road

senorsoupe

12 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

It's not betting (I'm more into poker) but I just want them playing Thursday and Sunday until Christmas. Especially if we are as well which hopefully will be the case.

Awwww bless. You think you’re going to challenge for the title :lol: 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Aye true I don't think not playing two sitting midfielders would have been your issue last night anyway?

Surely you'll be hoping Rodgers can be a bit more pragmatic in the group stages? Especially away to Pot 1 sides.

Bad marking and bad goalkeeping was to blame for the goal last night,being pragmatic is not something Brendan thinks about,it's a white knuckle ride every time Celtic play.
Whether it's PSG or suduva.

Cheap posting, young MT.  I'd not known that Celtic were playing tonight if it'd not been your various posts on the subject.
I, along with many handsome and even-handed Bears, am utterly indifferent to the G&G Dross.  The only reason they reach my radar is because of their smelly fans polluting our threads.

ekhycm.gif

4 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

You don't even know what it means and you are spouting off?

It's Green and Greys. Just a derogatory reference to their shirt colours.

Funny how I've never heard Celtic being called that in my life then?

2 hours ago, The_Judge said:

The lad looks a real prospect.

And as he gets more game time his problem areas (final ball) are getting better.  If he continues on this trajectory then he will be a first team regular by the end of the season or next year.

Archived