Dundee United 2018/2019

57 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

We are currently welcoming transatlantic visitors. I would expect them to be present tomorrow

I’m trying to think of a single person from the USA that I like and would welcome.  I can’t.

Any chance they could be Canadian or from Central/South America?

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m trying to think of a single person from the USA that I like and would welcome.  I can’t.

Any chance they could be Canadian or from Central/South America?

Canadian in our team currently. Obliged if you would give him the freedom of the pitch. :thumsup2

Disappointing that you can`t think of an American you would welcome or for that matter like.. Really?

Edit to add i see you`ve managed to think of two from a population of in excess of 327 million. Good effort. :lol:

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

8 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Disappointing that you can`t think of an American you would welcome or for that matter like.. Really?

Old Victor is full of hate and bitterness these days. Sad.

Canadian in our team currently. Obliged if you would give him the freedom of the pitch. :thumsup2
Edit to add i see you`ve managed to think of two from a population of in excess of 327 million. Good effort. :lol:

Granny never said any of what you've quoted..............Fake News.