Confirmed Transfers - Winter '19

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Sean Burns joins Brechin from Queen's Park

http://www.brechincity.com/bcfc/servlet/BCFCFrontControllerServlet?action=News&page_id=2014&category=2

Edit: Leaves Dumbarton and Raith as the only two clubs still to add a new face. 

Aye, probably because we're so used to signing players from each other, but we've both been so pish lately there's no point....

I think the Ross Perry story is typical of the kind of player we an expect at the rock this season.Personally i would prefer some good young players on loan from big clubs than signing players looking to run out their careers.Burt and Wardrop were decent as was Mclaughlin.Nisbet could do a job in L1 i reckon.

But if we sign the Perrys of this world then L2 here we come.

1 hour ago, grumswall said:

Perry is an abomination of a footballer. Would be a shame to see any club in this league sign him.

Plz direct that email to Ian.Durrant@Dumbartonfc.net 

17 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

We've just signed goalkeeper Brett Long from Dundee United!!!

Added (!!!)

On 28/05/2018 at 09:15, renton said:

Aye, probably because we're so used to signing players from each other, but we've both been so pish lately there's no point....

We've found a solution, sign players who played for Raith ages ago!

Willie Dyer joins up at the Rock:

http://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=3634

It makes me really happy to imagine big John Gemmell as this trickster figure of Scottish lower league football twitter, chortling away at his latest ruse to make Brechin fans think they're signing the Stranraer left back.

Archived