Confirmed Transfers - Winter '19

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Barr will quite possibly disappoint over the course of the season but he can turn it on now and again and despite his poor performances for us I was hoping we'd not need to come up against him next season.

Barr a funny one, part player and part wee sh**e, but there just might be a decent player buried in there, but chances are running out for him

Some news flying in.

First up Raith sign Robbie Thomson from Falkirk:

http://www.raithrovers.net/35563/robbie-thomson.htm

Whilst Mick Dunlop leaves Stenhousemuir to sign for Peterhead.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/scottish-football/dunlop-wanting-to-play-his-part-and-help-blue-toon-win-promotion-next-term/

3 minutes ago, renton said:

:lol::lol::lol:

To be fair Duggan was hopeless for us. I just adopted him as a cult-hero because he looked ancient. 

He looked good for East Fife though, and I would've been quite happy to see him back at the Rock.

3 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

To be fair Duggan was hopeless for us. I just adopted him as a cult-hero because he looked ancient. 

He looked good for East Fife though, and I would've been quite happy to see him back at the Rock.

Yeah, he could well be a hopeless footballer, but that's not necessarily a deal breaker down here so long as he can body the odd defender. No doubt Bobby Barr will have the season of his life, but based on previous experience his shitehawking will negate his susbtantial and positive footballing qualities.

2 hours ago, Darren1872 said:

Rather Barr than Duggan tbh... 

Being a supporter of the only club that have actually had the two of them before, that's an absolutely fucking mental opinion.

11 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Being a supporter of the only club that have actually had the two of them before, that's an absolutely fucking mental opinion.

It's not that mental when you consider that Dumbarton fans have watched Duggan carthorse himself around a pitch whilst watching Bobby Barr on a few occasions rip us a new arsehole.

1 hour ago, Gordon EF said:

Duggan is one of the most immobile player ive ever witnessed... 

Archived