things you arent so proud of

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, pj_puttz said:

I saw her sitting there, her overnight bag next to her, in floods of tears.  Needless to say I strolled straight passed and didn't go back.

Absolute shite-baggery of the highest order.

you have my sympathy - i could have probably overlooked the untruths about her age, and maybe not quite coming up to scratch with regard to her mooted appearance, all part of the game with on-line flirting, but having poor quality hand luggage is fucking unforgivable...

2 hours ago, pj_puttz said:

I went on a blind date once, arranged via the internet in the early days of chat rooms and cybersex so various promises had been made.

I got cold feet while in the boozer waiting for her so I did the old hide behind a newspaper trick while facing the door so I could peer over the top of it to check out the girl as she arrived.  After getting my hopes up each time a stunner walked in only to quickly realise it wasn't her she eventually turned up. 

My heart sank as I realised she was definitely here to meet me and she was clearly a lot older than she had let on.  Not a whole lot like her, very generous, description of herself either.  Panicking, I remained hidden behind the paper while she scoured the pub looking for me.  When she turned her back I sneaked out of the pub and walked away.

After a minute or so my conscience started bothering me so I decided to go back, have a quick drink with her then make my excuses and leave.  I got as far as the steps outside the pub when I saw her sitting there, her overnight bag next to her, in floods of tears.  Needless to say I strolled straight passed and didn't go back.

Absolute shitebaggery of the highest order.

^^^Walked away^^^

Whilst studying for her exams, my sister had a **homemeade** sign on her bedroom door which read "Quiet! Genious at work".
The sign was there for two months and I never pointed it out to her, although I did to all our friends who visited.

Nobody tell him. We'll just point it out to everyone who visits this thread.

Playing football with my best mate during our last year at primary school. He found a five pound note on the ground and refused to half it with me. When it was my turn in goals, I deliberately punted the ball as far up the pitch as possible.

As he ran for the ball, I took the fiver from his tracky top pocket and kept it. He was distraught when he realised that he “lost” it.

6 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

Playing football with my best mate during our last year at primary school. He found a five pound note on the ground and refused to half it with me. When it was my turn in goals, I deliberately punted the ball as far up the pitch as possible.

As he ran for the ball, I took the fiver from his tracky top pocket and kept it. He was distraught when he realised that he “lost” it.

@Deefiant - maybe adapt this strategy next time you’re playing fives?

20 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

In short, I hated someone so much I dug a hole in their garden and shat in it, then covered the hole back up.

She deserved it

Mine is a fairly shite one.

At uni in 2007 I was pished and went with a lassie back to my room. Unfortunately when it got down to the business she said she couldn't as she was on her period. So we instead just went to sleep.

In the morning I realised she wasn't quite the looker I thought the night before (to be fair she probably thought the same thing). She got up for a pish and I put her stuff outside the door, locked it, then hid under the covers cringing in shame as she knocked on the door.

At uni in 2007 I was pished and went with a lassie back to my room. Unfortunately when it got down to the business she said she couldn't as she was on her period. So we instead just went to sleep.
In the morning I realised she wasn't quite the looker I thought the night before (to be fair she probably thought the same thing). She got up for a pish and I put her stuff outside the door, locked it, then hid under the covers cringing in shame as she knocked on the door.

Ffs????????

that is not a shite one mate!

i once took a lassie back to mine and the smell from her fanny was that bad i "went to the toilet" and fucked off from my own house and went to my mates. got a txt from her later asking where i was. i responded by saying just leave the house open and go. i really didnt care if she tanned everything from the place i just had to get away from her.

feel bad about that as she was only 19 but thats no excuse for a reaking fanny

that is not a shite one mate!

i once took a lassie back to mine and the smell from her fanny was that bad i "went to the toilet" and fucked off from my own house and went to my mates. got a txt from her later asking where i was. i responded by saying just leave the house open and go. i really didnt care if she tanned everything from the place i just had to get away from her.

feel bad about that as she was only 19 but thats no excuse for a reaking fanny

What did her chuff smell of like?!!

What did her chuff smell of like?!!
i took my work biits out the bedroom and put them outside as thought it was them stinking the room out. csme back in and the smell was still there. took me about 10 minutes to realise the stink was her. was really difficult putting those boots on the following monday. the memory made my skin crawl

i took my work biits out the bedroom and put them outside as thought it was them stinking the room out. csme back in and the smell was still there. took me about 10 minutes to realise the stink was her. was really difficult putting those boots on the following monday. the memory made my skin crawl

That's fuckin rough.

For clarity I mean her pud, not your actions.

13 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Can’t decide whether or not to post things on here regarding sexual shenanigans as they straddle the proud/not proud threads. 

Very good.

Archived