Dating advice for P&Bers

16 hours ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

Just ask them questions about themselves.

Do actually ask them "Do you like owls?" 

There's actually a cracking Scottish Owl Centre in West Lothian which is pretty accessible for most on here, so taking them there would avoid any cringe worthy clichés and have them thinking "you know what, this guy actually is different from the rest". 

Do actually ask them "Do you like owls?" 
There's actually a cracking Scottish Owl Centre in West Lothian which is pretty accessible for most on here, so taking them there would avoid any cringe worthy clichés and have them thinking "you know what, this guy actually is different from the rest". 

This could be positive, but start off with ‘do you like birds’ you may get a threesome, worst case scenario you go to owl sanctuary.

Get that problematic first fart in front of them away early.
They may as well get to know the real you, and if they laugh you've got a keeper.
first time i went to my missus house i was holding a fart in for ages. necked the last of my beer so i could go get refills and let rip in the kitchen. it was loud. she shouts "i heard that" and burst out laughing. i knew in that moment she was a keeper.

we have never held back since. its a unique bonding moment that first fart. on a par with losing your virginity

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Depends what did you watch and what was in the stirfry? Its a win if you didnt have to cook it!

We watched Rick & Morty because I had never seen it before and she suggested it.

The stirfry was a chicken and vegetable one. I prepped it and started cooking it and she put the sauce in and stirred it. Teamwork and that.

Take her for a drive to a place with a lovely view.  Ensure your mates are in a nearby new Corsa with wifi built and pretend that their wifi is actually your wifi. Just ensure that you know their password.

You're welcome.

23 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Sounds like a good night! Never seen ricky and mort but all the kids love it. Congrats on a successful date. Hope it works out for you.

He got his hole.

52 minutes ago, pj_puttz said:

If she likes Rick & Morty she can't be all bad.

Next time she's round get Big Mouth on.

well, if you're into threesomes with Dundee Deviants fine, but it's a

smudger.jpg.4b0ca34fbe625ee1012abf37d056f7e6.jpg

from me.