• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Does Andy Little just looked like a scaled down Kyle Hutton these days? 

Edit: Might've been McMeekin I was looking at actually.

Andy Little might be a decent enough addition, for League 1.

11 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
16 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:
David Ferguson ex-Ayr maybe the RB? I'd sign him based on his name alone...20180707_143844.thumb.jpg.fb2d05d5ada90dbab9bff86f3b6bf8b4.jpg

A name befitting of a true arsehole IMO.

No patch on the sons player that never was..... neil ferguson

Michael Paton? It won't work out I'm afraid. Just not staunch enough. 

"On 7 October 2010, Paton and fellow player Zander Diamond were alleged to have made disparaging comments about Protestantismon the social networking site Facebook. [46]Both players later apologised and were subsequently censured by Aberdeen." [47][48]

We look like a team without our two recognised strikers. That aside this half has been dominated by Hearts winning cheap free-kicks, and us not winning cheap free-kicks.

Two positives so far are how vocal we are as a team, and how proactive Grant Adam looks. He's prowling about the edge of his area all the time either looking for a pass or being prepared to fly out at anyone who gets through.

Ryan Thomson's looking quite decent too. All full of aggression and power.

That big lad up top for Hearts looks an absolute nightmare to deal with. Perry has certainly coped better than Barr has thus far.

Big second half coming up. Would bite your hand off for a point.

I feel these are the games that we need to be looking for all 3

Never seen a player as big as Hearts' number 9 fall over so easily.

Bobby Barr having a right go at the officials.

Beany has looked ok. I thought Thomson looked ok in patches too but needs to get more involved. He's got a bit of strength and can win balls forward or hold it and bring others into the game.

I take it 3 at the back will be bigger teams tactic of choice this year?

Was at the Alloa - Berwick game today supporting a friend on trial at Berwick, was speaking to one of their fans who told me Little never looked good against them for Stirling, I know he got a bad injury but that doesn’t fill me with much hope that he’ll be good at our level. Also Liam Dick looks like he’ll definitely be signing for Alloa, not that anyone is really fussed about that

Archived