I've been in touch with Auntie and the BBC have agreed not to show the Swedes versus the Turnips in Scotland this afternoon as it coincides with The Sons' game and could seriously affect the crowd numbers at the Sons' Siro Stadium.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game day has came a bit early for my liking. Park is a few weeks behind because of the weather but it's getting there. Rains all winter when you don't want it, then when I need it we get a drought. Canny make it up. Hope you guys have a great season and I have a mild dry one. [emoji1] Cheers Buster. 20180707_100918.jpg20180706_163626.jpg

1 hour ago, Dumbarton Rock said:

Game day has came a bit early for my liking. Park is a few weeks behind because of the weather but it's getting there. Rains all winter when you don't want it, then when I need it we get a drought. Canny make it up. Hope you guys have a great season and I have a mild dry one. emoji1.png Cheers Buster. 20180707_100918.jpg20180706_163626.jpg

Great job mate. Looks great considering the weather we have been having.

Game day has came a bit early for my liking. Park is a few weeks behind because of the weather but it's getting there. Rains all winter when you don't want it, then when I need it we get a drought. Canny make it up. Hope you guys have a great season and I have a mild dry one. [emoji1] Cheers Buster. 20180707_100918.thumb.jpg.0123c951bc48e4ed1edd366b43008ee1.jpg20180706_163626.thumb.jpg.cb9dd52107e473b298b4388c83ff5f5a.jpg

Looks fantastic mate. Great to have a quality groundsman again!

Today’s Team - Adam, A Newman, Dyer, C Barr, Perry, Carswell, Forbes, Hutton, B Newman, Thomson, B Barr - Subs - C Newman, A Dowie, T Rialist, D Newman, W Newman #sonsvhearts

Presumably more trialist for me to name. Yay! 

Archived