• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

It sounds like Aitken is keen to offer Paton something. That would be a decent signing IMO.

Agreed chief. I thought he looked very tricky on Saturday. Put the Austrian fella on his arse with a nice step over

Sorry for intruding, but it's a bit gutting to read you lot seem well stocked for strikers. We've got an excess after signing Watt today and the brightest of them, Calum Hendry, will hopefully be loaned out. He's not played much so is probably going to end up in League One, but he's already ripped a Premiership defence apart, so I instantly hoped you lot would get him. 

*sadface*

Sorry for intruding, but it's a bit gutting to read you lot seem well stocked for strikers. We've got an excess after signing Watt today and the brightest of them, Calum Hendry, will hopefully be loaned out. He's not played much so is probably going to end up in League One, but he's already ripped a Premiership defence apart, so I instantly hoped you lot would get him. 
*sadface*
This sounds like the type of guy I'd rather we took a punt on instead of Russell or Little but I'm not sure how much of a wage contribution we could cover at this stage. We're very much in 'squad filler' territory with our signings now.

Just now, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
*sadface*

This sounds like the type of guy I'd rather we took a punt on instead of Russell or Little but I'm not sure how much of a wage contribution we could cover at this stage. We're very much in 'squad filler' territory with our signings now.

I doubt he's on very much, tbh, signed from Blackburns youth squad and still on the same contract. 

But aye, think you lot are past the stage where he'd be a target. 

1 minute ago, Supremesons said:

How many of our players from last season are playing at a higher level than league 1?

Tom Walsh (ICT) and Froxy (Falkirk) are the only two. Excluding the loan guys who have returned to their parent clubs obviously.

Tom Walsh (ICT) and Froxy (Falkirk) are the only two. Excluding the loan guys who have returned to their parent clubs obviously.

Is it more than 2 than play below league 1? Can only think on handling and Stewart

7 minutes ago, Supremesons said:

Is it more than 2 than play below league 1? Can only think on handling and Stewart

David Wilson and Chris Johnston are both at Annan, although you'd be forgiven for having forgotten about them!

49 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Although, Sam Wardop is no longer at his parent club, having signed a 2 year deal with Dundee United. Ally Roy is of course now at the mighty Derry City too, having broken free from Hearts.

Archived