(Alan Stubbs is...) The Next St Mirren Manager

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, btb said:

I know Paul Hartley is a ridiculous suggestion given he's currently employed by another top flight club but again he's achieved some success as a manager - if the timing was right I'd be OK with him as Saints manager. I've always thought of him as a bit of a pantomime villain anyway. 

shaun.jpg

Is this a joke that I'm not getting?

Journo #1: "Which random can we falsely throw into the mix in order to generate more clicks?"

Journo #2: "What about Ally McCoist? He'll get both sides of the OF interested in reading the story."

Journo #1: "Sounds like a plan, just got to make sure there is no chance he could get the job, after all we don't want to be spreading credible rumours now do we?"

Journo #2: "Nope, not a cat's chance in hell. Should we include another name to get other fans interested in this bullshit?"

Journo #1: "No, no... we only cater for the OF, there's no need for us to bother with the rest."

8 minutes ago, Sittìng on the fence said:

What happened to all our chums from last season ? can only seem to find Livi.:thumsup2

We bear St Mirren no ill will. We are apparently all too busy seething at Livi, according to them anyway. :huh:

How are you guys looking for transfers, or is that all still up in the air 'till Hartley signs on?

1 minute ago, DeeBairn said:

We bear St Mirren no ill will. We are apparently all too busy seething at Livi, according to them anyway. :huh:

How are you guys looking for transfers, or is that all still up in the air 'till Hartley signs on?

Think we are waiting to after the World Cup , going for a couple of Superstars :P.

No seriously feck knows :unsure:

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Is this a joke that I'm not getting?

No it was a moment of brain freeze - oddly enough I'm not the only Saints fan to make this mistake in the last coupla days. :unsure2:

Rumour Henrik Larsson will be rolled out as the new St Mirren manager by the end of the week. Can't see it myself or if I would want him he has not done very well n management so far.  But one or two of our fans are very excited say  know to be true , time will tell. 

1 minute ago, Demented Zebra said:

Rumour Henrik Larsson will be rolled out as the new St Mirren manager by the end of the week. Can't see it myself or if I would want him he has not done very well n management so far.  But one or two of our fans are very excited say  know to be true , time will tell. 

It's one guy who put it on a Facebook fan page. Hardly the most concrete source. 

I'm confident Henrik Larsson won't be St. Mirren manager. 

15 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

13 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

It's one guy who put it on a Facebook fan page. Hardly the most concrete source. 

I'm confident Henrik Larsson won't be St. Mirren manager. 

All sensible sources suggesting we're starting interviews tomorrow, for two days, before making a decision.

There's no way we've gone to the trouble of seeking permission for a N.Irish teacher to speak to us (for example) if we already know that someone else is getting the job.

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

All sensible sources suggesting we're starting interviews tomorrow, for two days, before making a decision.

There's no way we've gone to the trouble of seeking permission for a N.Irish teacher to speak to us (for example) if we already know that someone else is getting the job.

Yes have to agree. 

Archived