Stag Do dares/challenges

That's absolutely barking behaviour, guy should have taken the claw end of a hammer to his face when he discovered what went on.

Last stag do I went on was really enjoyable.  Went to Amsterdam on the Friday night, got a smoke, few beers.  Up early on the Saturday, train to Germany to watch a game, back that night for a bevvy.  Me and another lad were going to try and get to a fifth tier match in Holland on the Sunday, but couldn't work out how to get there, so went on a canal cruise thing for an hour, before meeting up with the rest of the party and going for a few beers in the afternoon.

At no point was the stag dressed up in stupid clothes, or made to do anything that he didn't want to.  No ridiculous dares.  The eight of us that were there were just quite happy getting fairly drunk, and not making an embarrassment of ourselves (although I did fall asleep a couple of times). 

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

Of course it happened, what’s so far fetched about a teabagging on a stag do?

But you have a history of fabricating anecdotes

But you have a history of fabricating anecdotes

That’s just your opinion. I have seen far crazier things in my life than this teabagging, the worst part for me was how hilarious everyone found it compared to how unfunny it was. I have been teabagged myself on numerous occasions.

Maybe throbber made it up, maybe he didn't but being honest I know people who would probably do stuff like that and think it was hilarious.

A friend of a friend told me a story about a stag night their mates had, they did fancy dress.  One of the guys dressed as a 'sexy secretary', short skirt etc and part of the outfit was a handbag with one of those joke vibrators that you can buy from vending machines in pub toilets.  When they were all steaming a couple of the guys grabbed the 'sexy secretary' and tried to ram the vibrator up his arse,  for a joke/banter.  This was retold as being a hilarious jape.

I don't understand why people behave like this, is it fun?

Even rugby players wouldn't teabag a sleeping man and find it funny. Yes, of course, they would place their balls in a sleeping man's mouth and find it hilarious but they would stop short of considering giving oral sex to a man to be one of their hilarious pranks which is in no way homoerotic. 

10 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Maybe throbber made it up, maybe he didn't but being honest I know people who would probably do stuff like that and think it was hilarious.

A friend of a friend told me a story about a stag night their mates had, they did fancy dress.  One of the guys dressed as a 'sexy secretary', short skirt etc and part of the outfit was a handbag with one of those joke vibrators that you can buy from vending machines in pub toilets.  When they were all steaming a couple of the guys grabbed the 'sexy secretary' and tried to ram the vibrator up his arse,  for a joke/banter.  This was retold as being a hilarious jape.

It's always the closeted ones that go overboard with the homoerotic stuff on these LADZ nights.

Even rugby players wouldn't teabag a sleeping man and find it funny. Yes, of course, they would place their balls in a sleeping man's mouth and find it hilarious but they would stop short of considering giving oral sex to a man to be one of their hilarious pranks which is in no way homoerotic. 

It wasn’t like oral sex as he had his penis in his hand pointing away from the action. I shouldn’t have said his balls were going on and out as that may have made it sound more like oral sex, it was just because of the positioning they were both in that made it so graphic. Most teabaggings I have witnessed the victim was lying on the ground/bed and the balls were just dropped onto the mouth quite easily but because the victim was sleeping on a couch the guy dropped his trousers and put one foot on the couch whilst the other remained on the ground and had to thrust to get the balls around the mouth. Was fucking rank to see.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

It wasn’t like oral sex as he had his penis in his hand pointing away from the action. I shouldn’t have said his balls were going on and out as that may have made it sound more like oral sex, it was just because of the positioning they were both in that made it so graphic. Most teabaggings I have witnessed the victim was lying on the ground/bed and the balls were just dropped onto the mouth quite easily but because the victim was sleeping on a couch the guy dropped his trousers and put one foot on the couch whilst the other remained on the ground and had to thrust to get the balls around the mouth. Was fucking rank to see.

Is anyone else reading these possibly made up tales of sexual assault in Alan Bennet's voice?

Just me?

38 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I can remember being at one over in Edinburgh - Glasgow guy marrying a lassie from over there - where we ended up in some kind of clubhouse type place, maybe rugby from memory, and were "entertained" by the sight of the semi-comatose and at best semi-erect groom being coaxed into some semblance of arousal by two hackit strippers.

The off-the-leash-and-trying-too-hard contingent were loving every minute, cheering him on. The whole scenario sort of gave me the boak. I saw a local guy I vaguely knew and hadn't really had a chance to talk to since I got there standing near me, and asked him "So how do you know so-and-so?"

"Oh, it's my wee sister he's marrying..."

I didn't have a stag do as I didn't tell anyone when I was getting married, we tied the knot on holiday with a few of our friends.

I don't really like drinking much these days, I've got a stag do in a couple of months, not sure if I'm going to be much use at it.

Teabagging is just rank.

When living in London(1988) I got invited by the boss to his son in laws to be stag night.
Usual stuff, couple of stripper's etc. Nothing too bad.
Anyway hat went round for "extra" show from the 2 girls.
Jeez I'd never seen anything like it in my then 20 years or since tbh.
The stag was laid on floor,one stripper stuck a dildo in his mouth and straddled it while the other went down on him.
While the one who down on the stag she offered her arse in the air to anyone who could get a condom on!
This was in front of the brides dad, grandad and brothers FFS.
All this was considered all good fun.
The boss was then put in a chair by the 2 girls
They performed a few acts that included tying him to the chair.
Then some of the guys proceeded to carry him down the stairs , out the pub and sit him on Acton High St.
Understand this all sounds far fetched but it's all true.
I was totally fckn stunned having previously only seen strippers at Jessie's Bar at the West Port

10 minutes ago, Heart of Northern said:

Teabagging is just rank.

When living in London(1988) I got invited by the boss to his son in laws to be stag night.
Usual stuff, couple of stripper's etc. Nothing too bad.
Anyway hat went round for "extra" show from the 2 girls.
Jeez I'd never seen anything like it in my then 20 years or since tbh.
The stag was laid on floor,one stripper stuck a dildo in his mouth and straddled it while the other went down on him.
While the one who down on the stag she offered her arse in the air to anyone who could get a condom on!
This was in front of the brides dad, grandad and brothers FFS.
All this was considered all good fun.
The boss was then put in a chair by the 2 girls
They performed a few acts that included tying him to the chair.
Then some of the guys proceeded to carry him down the stairs , out the pub and sit him on Acton High St.
Understand this all sounds far fetched but it's all true.
I was totally fckn stunned having previously only seen strippers at Jessie's Bar at the West Port

I don't understand the point in doing this.