Stag Do dares/challenges

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I was worried my reputation was on the line for a while there!

At least I didn't hang around while men dropped their testicles in my mouth. Repeatedly.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

My parents and their parents are still friends though and it would just stir up some shit. The guys are actually alright now, the disgusting incidents are long in the past and we have all moved on. I’ll just not ask any of them to be my best man.

Stop being a wee bitch

Stop being a wee bitch

I’m not being like that, I have shared many god memories with these guys as well and they have been a part of my life for quite a long time. Friendships are complicated DA.

I would definitely invite you to my wedding if
I had the chance.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I’m not being like that, I have shared many god memories with these guys as well and they have been a part of my life for quite a long time. Friendships are complicated DA.

I would definitely invite you to my wedding if
I had the chance.

You wouldn't need to bother with a plus one.

"Right, good catch there lads, off to the pub or round to young throbber's for a bit of teabagging first?"

I bet when you go out clubbing on your own you looks for young male couples who you can watch masturbating in front of one another.

6 hours ago, throbber said:

They invited me to their weddings and would take great exception to not being invited. It would be too much of a headache not to invite them.

Don't invite them. Then you definitely won't need to invite them to your second wedding...

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I've never seen or heard of heterosexual boys or men doing this to each other before, maybe it's a Hebridean thing. Worst thing I saw was when I was about 14 and went back to my mate's house. They had a den in the back garden where he and his brother and another couple of boys were looking at dirty mags and wanking each other off. I made my excuses and left.

A den of iniquity.

18 minutes ago, throbber said:

I bet when you go out clubbing on your own you looks for young male couples who you can watch masturbating in front of one another.

garry-468533.jpg

32 minutes ago, throbber said:

I'm shocked that you're still friends with these people. Please tell me you kicked the everloving f**k out of each and every one of them for doing that. They'd be getting off lightly. Are you that desperate to keep their friendship?

As for welshbairn's story:

Screen-Shot-2016-03-03-at-10.16.45-PM.pn

I'm shocked that you're still friends with these people. Please tell me you kicked the everloving f**k out of each and every one of them for doing that. They'd be getting off lightly. Are you that desperate to keep their friendship?
As for welshbairn's story:
Screen-Shot-2016-03-03-at-10.16.45-PM.png

But the guy from the stag do I was on about isn’t my friend, I don’t like him and he’s not invited to my wedding. The other guys who were cheering him on aren’t my friends either, I’m not desperate to keep anyone’s friendship.

But the guy from the stag do I was on about isn’t my friend, I don’t like him and he’s not invited to my wedding. The other guys who were cheering him on aren’t my friends either, I’m not desperate to keep anyone’s friendship.
I can't be fucked going back and checking because I'm on my phone and it's too much effort but I think that you said that some of your pals have teabagged you. That's outrageous behaviour. If I have misinterpreted then I apologise. I'm still in shock that Archibald is still in charge of Thistle.

14 hours ago, throbber said:

No, if everyone went to the police in the aftermath of a teabagging not much police work would get done.

I think this is very much less common than you think...can only shudder and imagine the shit this guy has done to drunk women.