Stag Do dares/challenges

44 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Welshbairn once claimed he had sex with his ex girlfriend while her new husband was outside in the car on the premise she was picking up mail, it’s safe to say everything he posts should be taken with a large pinch of salt. 

What was your last username? That was ages ago and she had a new boyfriend, not a husband and we had some shared paperwork to sort out as well. The new boyfriend wisely stayed out of the way and things got dirty. What don't you believe? Have you never had a bizarre thing happen in your life?

Edited by welshbairn

6 hours ago, virginton said:

^^^ badly rattled

I'm not sure I recall him rating the experience, but it certainly sounds like it would have been tense and quick.

7 hours ago, virginton said:

^^^ badly rattled

I just find it sad that whenever someone describes something unusual that happened in their lives they get the Walter Mitty and "Did ye aye" responses from posters who must have led very dull lives.

15 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I'm going to a stag weekend soon, I hope that the entire weekend consists of people offering improbable anecdotes and others responding with pithy comments.

By the sounds of things, it's just going to be loads of sexual assault.

6 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I had a snake put it's testicles in my mouth after it was bitten by my mate. 

55 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Badly rattled is probably as good a description as we’ll manage.

this is still the snake we're talking about here, yeah ?

Snake_on_white_small.jpg

15 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Welshbairn once claimed he had sex with his ex girlfriend while her new husband was outside in the car on the premise she was picking up mail, it’s safe to say everything he posts should be taken with a large pinch of salt. 

He'd never have been able to make it last as long as it would to pick up some mail.

3 minutes ago, GordonD said:

He'd never have been able to make it last as long as it would to pick up some mail.

maybe it was e-mail - just a swift mouse-stroke and your (in)box can be full to overflowing almost instantaneously....

• 1 month later...

We are doign fancy dress with a 'heroes and villains' theme for this stag weekend.   Anyone got any suggestions as I haven't dressed up in fancy dress since I was in primary school (I'm 37).

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

We are doign fancy dress with a 'heroes and villains' theme for this stag weekend.   Anyone got any suggestions as I haven't dressed up in fancy dress since I was in primary school (I'm 37).

If you're bald, Lex Luthor. If you're bald and in a wheelchair, Professor X. If you're bald and fat, the Kingpin. Unfortunately if you're not bald you might need to look wacky rather than just wearing a suit. 

Go as a super hero or a villain. HTH.