Stag Do dares/challenges

When you get married, I’ll give you £50 if you go into the Foot of the Walk dressed like that.

I haven’t been there since my daughter was born, I drink at the village hotel these days. I would happily go there in a gimp suit.

• 2 weeks later...

Disappointing stuff Chris, teabaggings probably aren’t so common among IT workers though!

I was the only IT professional on the stag I think.

Other occupations represented -

Public relations
Recruitment
Financial services
Train driver
Truck driver
Bar manager
Support worker
Business administrator
Armed forces

5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I was the only IT professional on the stag I think.

Other occupations represented -

Public relations
Recruitment
Financial services
Train driver
Truck driver
Bar manager
Support worker
Business administrator
Armed forces

Absolutely amazed the armed forces guy didn't have a sneaky teabag or put his balls in someone's pint or something. And the truck driver presumably killed a prostitute?

Absolutely amazed the armed forces guy didn't have a sneaky teabag or put his balls in someone's pint or something. And the truck driver presumably killed a prostitute?

Nah armed forces guy isn’t like that at all, although he was utterly smashed all the weekend.

I didn’t see the truck driver kill a prostitute but that doesn’t mean he didn’t, of course.

The armed force guy probably dismantled the tv in his hotel room and shat in it for someone to find in the coming days/weeks. That’s more there thing.

If there were offshore workers or construction workers I’d imagine there would have been several teabaggings.

7 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

I'm also just back from my stag do and no tea bagging, one boy did end up in a different city though which is a new one.

One of my cousins had a hen do in Magaluf so they all booked flights to Palma, apart from one lassie who booked up for Parma instead. 

My stag do was great up until about 1am. Goggle football was followed by football darts and then a meal.  At the meal I was dressed up as a prisoner and handcuffed to a blow up doll.  Heading to the Secret Vodka bar in Edinburgh after saw my doll get snagged on something and puncture which left me with a deflated blow up doll hand cuffed to me for a couple of hours.  BANTER.

Then of course I was turned away from a few clubs as nobody had thought that a guy dressed in a prisoner costume hand cuffed to a deflated blow up doll might not be the kind of clientele must clubs want.  Ended up having to lose the costume (thankfully had a shirt on underneath) and the doll but ended up being handcuffed to random tables, chairs and people throughout the night while the key ended up being chucked into a bin in the Grassmarket.  Wrist was in agony for a few weeks after.  Still though I made the most of it drinking beer and getting merry.

Then of course my mates decided we should go to a strippers.  I hate going to strip clubs - too expensive for drinks and I always feel uncomfortable in them. Despite me saying I didn't want to go I was dragged to the 'pubic triangle' area in Edinburgh and every club was too full to get in.  20 minute walk there. 20 mins being forced around queues and then 20 minutes back to Espionage saw me sober up.  Utter shite ending to what had been a good night.

The main guys behind the stag have basically stopped talking to me since the wedding as well.  Got to love your school mates eh?

The best stag I've been on was the one I organised for my brother.  Hospitality at his favourite football club and then an Escape Room followed by a pub crawl and then pub.  Everybody drunk. Everybody having a good time.

Edited by The Minertaur
Forgot to say that there was no teabagging at all.

A few years ago we were on a crawl up Lothian Road on the way to a gig at the Usher Hall when we chanced upon a naked guy gaffa-taped to a lamp post. Obviously we got talking to him, and it turned out he was on his stag night. His "mates" had left him there, probably got sidetracked and had clearly forgotten about him.

We hit a couple more boozers, came out and the poor c**t was still there.

A few years ago we were on a crawl up Lothian Road on the way to a gig at the Usher Hall when we chanced upon a naked guy gaffa-taped to a lamp post. Obviously we got talking to him, and it turned out he was on his stag night. His "mates" had left him there, probably got sidetracked and had clearly forgotten about him.
We hit a couple more boozers, came out and the poor c**t was still there.

This story is nothing more than an urban legend.

'Fraid not in this case - Paul Rodgers @ the Usher Hall 30th April 1997.
LOT longer ago than I thought - thought it was maybe a decade ago...he'll be well divorced by now.

I used to forever hear tales of a guy getting tied to a lamppost naked and left there for hours, but in the stories I heard the poor guy would have been raped by several passers by before being untied.