Stag Do dares/challenges

I posted about our weekend in the Prague thread in the travel thread, had a great time.

Hopefully we have as good a time. I’d say I’ll keep it in mind where to go etc. but I certainly won’t be sober enough to try guide us and not sure the region our digs are.

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2018 at 12:10, throbber said:

That’s just your opinion. I have seen far crazier things in my life than this teabagging, the worst part for me was how hilarious everyone found it compared to how unfunny it was. I have been teabagged myself on numerous occasions.

Throbber - this your dog ?

image.png.958614991753f7da68c2338d71bb899d.png

Edited by Herman Hessian

On ‎05‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 17:50, Honest_Man#1 said:

So you found a naked guy tied to a lamppost who had clearly been forgotten about and decided to just leave him there?

On ‎05‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 17:50, Honest_Man#1 said:

So you found a naked guy tied to a lamppost who had clearly been forgotten about and decided to just leave him there?

Where did they find the other one?

46 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Where did they find the other one?

I saw one in Buckie on the town square. Assumed it was normal for there, so ignored him. You'd have to have an extremely warped imagination to think of something that wasn't normal for Buckie.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I saw one in Buckie on the town square. Assumed it was normal for there, so ignored him. You'd have to have an extremely warped imagination to think of something that wasn't normal for Buckie.

People with five fingers on each hand?

2 hours ago, throbber said:

It’s hard for me to look at this thread and not imagine a pair of hairy testicles going into a sleeping mans mouth.

It’s hard for you to look at anything at all and not imagine a pair of hairy testicles going into a sleeping man's mouth.

Guest bernardblack

Stag dos aren’t hard to organise.

Group of mates
Cheap flights abroad
Go to a game
Book an activity
Loads of bevvy in between
No nonsense

• 8 months later...

this is from Spain the poster before he deleted.

I went on one to an out of the way beer festival in Germany, where it was just "go to the festival for 3 days" was the plan, but we all had a list of challenges where we'd score points. I must admit, I've been on other stags where things like that haven't worked at all, but this one went brilliantly.
A quick copy and paste of most of it:

Breaking a rule results in a penalty. Penalty is to down your current drink.

All tasks must be witnessed by a fellow player.

Players cannot use one member of the public (aka punter) for more than one task. Example: you can’t get the bra from the chick who gives you a piggy back.

Where a punter has been used by one player, another player cannot use that same punter.

An item can be used for a double purpose Example: an inflatable German flag (best of luck with that.....)

Points for Ein item obskuren is at the judge’s discretion.

All hat swapping must be permanent.

Points make prizes. Most points wins.

Pose for a photo with Oom pah band 20 points

Give a piggy back to a woman (photo evidence required) 20 points

Get a piggy back from a guy (photo evidence required) 50 points

Swap your hat for

Baseball cap: 10 points

Traditional German hat: 25 points

Cowboy hat: 50 points

Fez: 100 points

Top hat 200 points

Receive a kiss on the cheek from as many girls of different nationalities as possible 2 points per nationality

Get your arse signed by a girl 150 points

Sing “You’ve lost that loving feeling” to a girl 200 points

Sign your name on a pair of breasts 300 points

There was another separate thing for the Stag himself on the last day, but it's a bit more specific to him. While dressed pretty embarrassingly he had to perform tasks on the theme of "7 deadly sins". For example, for gluttony he had to eat the height of his now wife in bratwurst.
If you come up with something half-assed, you'd be better not bothering though as these things can be horrific if they're not done well.

"dissolving shorts for the pool"
283980-garry-oconnor-morton-march-2014.jpg.480e663bcc50c448f77d5f94109849d9.jpg

I take it for the flight gag they would have just told him they had his flights booked and then gave him his pass at the airport and that’s when he found out? Maybe not as much of an arsehole joke as I originally thought but not exactly my idea of a good time either.

3 hours ago, throbber said:

I take it for the flight gag they would have just told him they had his flights booked and then gave him his pass at the airport and that’s when he found out? Maybe not as much of an arsehole joke as I originally thought but not exactly my idea of a good time either.

Most of the group were over 40yrs of age.

They should be purchasing nice driving shoes & drinking artisan gin.

The biggest fud was the man of the moment turning up at an airport dressed as Mercury in drag.

I think he would have genuinely preferred a teabagging

On 21/10/2018 at 09:07, bernardblack said:

Stag dos aren’t hard to organise.

Group of mates
Cheap flights abroad
Go to a game
Book an activity
Loads of bevvy in between
No nonsense

In the process of organising my brothers stag do at the moment. Looking at something in the region of 50 people going. Set the whatsapp group up 9 months in advance, gave them the dates and told them to sort out flights and accommodation amongst themselves now in order to save a bit of cash on the price. I think as it stands around 30 have booked up already. Waiting on a quote back on hospitality for a game. Plan beyond that is just to drink as much as possible for as long as possible and hope everyone makes it home. Will probably have to get in touch with a few pubs and clubs nearer the time to ensure all 50 of us make it into the same places at the same time...

24 minutes ago, Ross. said:

In the process of organising my brothers stag do at the moment. Looking at something in the region of 50 people going. Set the whatsapp group up 9 months in advance, gave them the dates and told them to sort out flights and accommodation amongst themselves now in order to save a bit of cash on the price. I think as it stands around 30 have booked up already. Waiting on a quote back on hospitality for a game. Plan beyond that is just to drink as much as possible for as long as possible and hope everyone makes it home. Will probably have to get in touch with a few pubs and clubs nearer the time to ensure all 50 of us make it into the same places at the same time...

f**k. That. I had 8, that was plenty. Can think of nothing worse than being in one of those big groups of 20+ folk, never mind 50. How the f**k do you decide where to go, get tickets etc. for a group of 50. Unless you just split into smaller groups, defeating the purpose of going together. 

Although having just read this thread, I suppose I'd rather that than be teabagged repeatedly ( @throbber ).

Edited by deej