Stag Do dares/challenges

Pretend you misheard the theme and go as Eros, the Greek god of sexual attraction, or Wilhelm, the last German Kaiser. 

Kaiser Wilhelm would have been a great fancy dress idea for Jeremy Beadle.

Fury as Brit stag do lads pay homeless man £90 to get tattoo on forehead
The Sun

BRITISH stag do lads paid a homeless man £90 to get their groom’s name tattooed on his forehead. The sick group ordered the rough sleeper to get “Jamie Blake, North Shields, N28” inked after bumping into him on a night-out in Benidorm. But the tatt could not be finished because the man, believed to be... Read the full story

31 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

The quality and price of prostitutes in Prague is now being discussed in the trip group chat.

I may end up being the stick in the mud of this trip.

Because of the price ?

Been invited to a stag do over here, later on this year. The Whatsapp group messages so far have been entirely in Swiss German, which I struggle with, but from what I can make out, the guys organising it appear to want to organise what can best be described as "Death Metal Parkour" that will be followed by attendance at some hefty death metal gig. I don't really want to tell them that it sounds like shit, and at the same time I don't really want to not go as I am quite friendly with the guy who is getting married. I might just brass neck it, dress as I normally would and claim I misread the messages and thought the whole thing was a joke.

3 hours ago, throbber said:

Why are you such a sulking p***k?

Why are you such a liar?

42 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

What about people who for some reason or another - disability, disfigurement, social anxiety etc & use prostitutes, are they absolute scum too?

Yes

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

I don't think the man who looked at a pram and saw a mobile venue for intercourse should be so ready to throw around accusations about other people's character.

Why not?