Stag Do dares/challenges

13 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Because I represent the good people and we've decided.

Can you ask them again?

3 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Cool, thought you were a c**t, you’ve confirmed.

Hurtful

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Can you ask them again?

There really isn't any need for a recount.

Who do you think is the most likely P&Ber to get stuck into the hookers while on a stag weekend?  I think that Shandon Par would have a lost weekend and regret it for the rest of his life, silent torment.

Yes

I haven’t lied about anything I have said on here and you constantly go out your way to call me a liar which doesn’t do anyone any favours.

On one hand you come across as a sexual predator with your with your sex pram idea and the masturbatory aid that you bought but then you come out there with your holier than thou chat when you talk about how guys who use prostitutes are scum. They aren’t scum, they want their hole and are willing to pay money for it to a consenting adult, it’s not like they’re going out raping.

15 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

There really isn't any need for a recount.

Who do you think is the most likely P&Ber to get stuck into the hookers while on a stag weekend?  I think that Shandon Par would have a lost weekend and regret it for the rest of his life, silent torment.

Camera phones must have really knocked bad behaviour on the head. Drunkenness used to have a cloak of invisibility. You could just deny everything.

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

I haven’t lied about anything I have said on here and you constantly go out your way to call me a liar which doesn’t do anyone any favours.

On one hand you come across as a sexual predator with your with your sex pram idea and the masturbatory aid that you bought but then you come out there with your holier than thou chat when you talk about how guys who use prostitutes are scum. They aren’t scum, they want their hole and are willing to pay money for it to a consenting adult, it’s not like they’re going out raping.

Hmm. You've told some tall tales on here.

Sexual predator :lol:

Not sure how you arrived at that conclusion. A masturbatory aid would surely indicate the opposite? I don't have it anyone anyway. And the sex pram stuff was a silly joke (it was never actually serious; it stemmed from a drunken game many years ago where we were just saying horrible things and trying to top each other's comments).

Folk who use prostitutes are indeed scum. I would imagine that a good number of them 'consent' in name only. These are usually desperate folk. I don't imagine many people actually want to sell themselves for sex. 

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Folk who use prostitutes are absolute scum

Prostitution is usually described as 'the oldest profession' but if that's the case where did their clients get the money to pay them?

1 minute ago, GordonD said:

Prostitution is usually described as 'the oldest profession' but if that's the case where did their clients get the money to pay them?

Maybe they bartered for it?

8 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Camera phones must have really knocked bad behaviour on the head. Drunkenness used to have a cloak of invisibility. You could just deny everything.

When I was at home earlier this year I wound up back at a mates flat for a bit of a party. There were a few folk partaking in a few things of dubious legality, as well as others who were, to be polite, completely out of the game and making an absolute c**t of it. There was a bit of a stand off between some of the older heads(Me and the guys I knew) and the younger lot(Mates brothers pals) as we felt it was out of order that the young ones were trying to film the folk who were making a c**t of it. Fortunately, the not normally wise older folk prevailed.

Cannot understand the attitude of filming stuff like that in order to share and shame. Makes me increasingly grateful that my worst states were in the days before camera phones could take pictures that left anything identifiable.

8 minutes ago, Ross. said:

When I was at home earlier this year I wound up back at a mates flat for a bit of a party. There were a few folk partaking in a few things of dubious legality, as well as others who were, to be polite, completely out of the game and making an absolute c**t of it. There was a bit of a stand off between some of the older heads(Me and the guys I knew) and the younger lot(Mates brothers pals) as we felt it was out of order that the young ones were trying to film the folk who were making a c**t of it. Fortunately, the not normally wise older folk prevailed.

Cannot understand the attitude of filming stuff like that in order to share and shame. Makes me increasingly grateful that my worst states were in the days before camera phones could take pictures that left anything identifiable.

A camera would sometimes come out at our wilder parties but the pics would usually go no further than a few close friends. Kids these days seem perfectly capable of behaving badly but like you say, it must be a weird dynamic to know that your antics could be public knowledge at the press of a button. 

Hmm. You've told some tall tales on here.
Sexual predator :lol:
Not sure how you arrived at that conclusion. A masturbatory aid would surely indicate the opposite? I don't have it anyone anyway. And the sex pram stuff was a silly joke (it was never actually serious; it stemmed from a drunken game many years ago where we were just saying horrible things and trying to top each other's comments).
Folk who use prostitutes are indeed scum. I would imagine that a good number of them 'consent' in name only. These are usually desperate folk. I don't imagine many people actually want to sell themselves for sex. 

Some people* really want to sell themselves for sex, so your entire point is null & void.

*Me- career very unsuccessful so far.

23 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

There's about 40 million prostitutes in the world, I very highly doubt the majority of them are doing it out of desperation and/or against their true will.  A lot of them will be absolutely fucking minted and probably living better lives than most.

26 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I've never been on a big stag weekend, is it frowned upon to leave early if you don't want to carry on drinking.

Only if you're out with a bunch of wankers. It's your weekend as much as everyone else's, which you've spent money and taken time to attend, the consensus from all should be that you can spend it any way you like. 

We had one in Amsterdam in April, one of the boys wasn't a big drinker, so whilst he came out the entire time, he chose not to drink during the day Saturday or at all on the Sunday whilst we all got steaming and stoned. No one slated him or gave two fucks because we're in our early 30s and not children. Peer pressure over the age of about 25 isn't cool, and thankfully hasn't been an issue for anyone in any of the staggers I've been on.

There's about 40 million prostitutes in the world, I very highly doubt the majority of them are doing it out of desperation and/or against their true will.  A lot of them will be absolutely fucking minted and probably living better lives than most.

Ffs, I’m not even 1% complete yet!