Stag Do dares/challenges

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Challenge him to not be a dick and not do any dickhead LADS type challenge and instead just have a laugh and a good time with his mates

This.

1 hour ago, Big Fifer said:

Never understood this nonsense. The best stags I've been on are the ones where nothing gets organised, and folk just meet at the pub in the morning and let the nonsense ensue. Forced fun is never actually fun.

Also very much this.

1 hour ago, PB1994 said:

I'd suggest staying at home if that is the crap you are planning.

And finally, this.

Steak pie is for funerals. Regarding a wedding, nae Chicken Balmoral for you. 

Missing out on chicken balmoral because the best man told funny stories and got the groom dressed as auld wifey...seems harsh but thems the breaks I guess.
Hope your not-happening wedding is held in an establishment that doesn’t serve Tennent’s!

41 minutes ago, Spain said:

I went on one to an out of the way beer festival in Germany, where it was just "go to the festival for 3 days" was the plan, but we all had a list of challenges where we'd score points. I must admit, I've been on other stags where things like that haven't worked at all, but this one went brilliantly.

A quick copy and paste of most of it:

1. Breaking a rule results in a penalty. Penalty is to down your current drink.
  2. All tasks must be witnessed by a fellow player.
  3. Players cannot use one member of the public (aka punter) for more than one task. Example: you can’t get the bra from the chick who gives you a piggy back.
  4. Where a punter has been used by one player, another player cannot use that same punter.
  5. An item can be used for a double purpose Example: an inflatable German flag (best of luck with that.....)
  6. Points for Ein item obskuren is at the judge’s discretion.
  7. All hat swapping must be permanent.
  8. Points make prizes. Most points wins.
  • Pose for a photo with Oom pah band 20 points
  • Give a piggy back to a woman (photo evidence required) 20 points
  • Get a piggy back from a guy (photo evidence required) 50 points
  • Swap your hat for
    • Baseball cap: 10 points
    • Traditional German hat: 25 points
    • Cowboy hat: 50 points
    • Fez: 100 points
    • Top hat 200 points
  • Receive a kiss on the cheek from as many girls of different nationalities as possible 2 points per nationality
  • Get your arse signed by a girl 150 points
  •  Sing “You’ve lost that loving feeling” to a girl 200 points
  • Sign your name on a pair of breasts 300 points

There was another separate thing for the Stag himself on the last day, but it's a bit more specific to him. While dressed pretty embarrassingly he had to perform tasks on the theme of "7 deadly sins". For example, for gluttony he had to eat the height of his now wife in bratwurst.

If you come up with something half-assed, you'd be better not bothering though as these things can be horrific if they're not done well.

WTF. is this SHITE.

No.1 don;t do this.

No.2 Go out enjoy the fucking night......yes that may be like any other night, however,  don't be a bunch of c***s, do sothing for the lad before you all head out.

I personally never had a stag night as I married to a jungle girl and nae c**t was invited.

However, best night was my brother in laws. ....

5's in the morning

Train to Edinburgh few pints

Train to Glasgow few pints

NIght club in Glasgow (Subby)

Hotel with 4 rooms 

Breakfast 

Mini van to Stirling

Taxis to Perth

Train to Kirkcaldy.

Drugs & Booze all the way

No shanangans

People can pull out at any time(family), and folk can join in. 2 days of mayhem 

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

50 points for that if you can stop it running through your fingers.

Shirley 45 points,  as I cup my hands .

Fez..I;m out I do know  a guy back in Scotland, his name is Fraz, he can sit on my head, photishop

I've only been on one stag where we had to put in a bunch of dares for the groom. Idea was if he guessed who made up the dare then they would need to do it themselves. Meant no one was doing anything really nasty amd the dares were pretty light hearted and fun instead of some arsehole demanding he gets his dick out or downs cider from an ashtray. None of the dares really added, or took anything, away from the night itself. The dares were about as pointless as this story to be honest.

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I've only been on one stag where we had to put in a bunch of dares for the groom. Idea was if he guessed who made up the dare then they would need to do it themselves. Meant no one was doing anything really nasty amd the dares were pretty light hearted and fun instead of some arsehole demanding he gets his dick out or downs cider from an ashtray. None of the dares really added, or took anything, away from the night itself. The dares were about as pointless as this story to be honest.

:thumsup2

Just imagining the accompanying “WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSS!!!” for each dare on that stag getting less and less enthusiastic each time until someone signs a pair of tits and each LAD is left just staring at the bottom of their glass, thoroughly ashamed and contemplating the futility of their meaningless existence. 

Maybe you had to be there?

Best stag I've been to was load of us to Barca.
Tickets for a game then hours of drinking and eating.
Then some drugs to refuel then more bars etc and losing people along the way for different reasons.
Ended up in some bar/club in that big square in the gothic bit.
Rinse and repeat

My stag do was pretty good. Went to Newcastle for a few days. Left it up to my best man to organise a few things for us to do down there besides spend the full time in a pub - he organised Bowling, Bubble Football, and some drinks one night in a nice whisky bar. No challenges. No stupid outfits. Just friends, beers, and a good few days.

He did well.