West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

Be happy with 3rd kr and we will have important players back in the next few weeks 
be afraid ha 
Who are the important players coming back. That will make a difference. Thought it was supposed to be a squad game. So are the boys at the minute not performing. Need to bring back the Important players. Does not make the boys playing at present look good.

26 minutes ago, Ringford10 said:
1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:
Be happy with 3rd kr and we will have important players back in the next few weeks 
be afraid ha 

Who are the important players coming back. That will make a difference. Thought it was supposed to be a squad game. So are the boys at the minute not performing. Need to bring back the Important players. Does not make the boys playing at present look good.

No matter to u just u concentrate on pishy  Whitletts and just as well we have a big squad with injuries we have had to important players 

No matter to u just u concentrate on pishy  Whitletts and just as well we have a big squad with injuries we have had to important players 

Does not answer the question. Are you really as daft as people say. Whistle whistle.

26 minutes ago, Ringford10 said:
be afraid ha 

1 hour ago, Ringford10 said:
2 hours ago, Darvel legend said:
be afraid ha 

I’ve no got a clue who yous have played but u will know we have won our last 3 and who it was 

yous are an irrelevance 

14 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

I’ve no got a clue who yous have played but u will know we have won our last 3 and who it was 

yous are an irrelevance 

Yous are nothing more than average in this league. With the money yous have spent I would expect better, at least a few meaty challenges from the boys!

1 hour ago, Ringford10 said:

Does not answer the question. Are you really as daft as people say. Whistle whistle.

He’s as daft as a brush and not half as useful.

Just had a look at the signings Girvan have made. The 2 from Troon and one from Cumnock I know. Not a clue about the rest.

Some of them were on loan, so might not even be there now. Having seen both teams, Craigmark more recently, i reckon you will have too much for them

Just now, Krfc 10 said:

A wonder if Darvel are still on their way after scraping past Larkhall? :), Well done Larkhall and I hope you turn things around, after your visit to us next week may I add

3-2 goin on 7 or 8 but 3 points for that the same as scoring a mittful 

we show a bit of compassion to struggling teams 

16 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Wah wee yous arenae very good we had to tell our boys to stop scoring against u lot 

What the f**k does that mean, lol, ma 5 year old can type better than that :) your not the greatest to be honest and caught us on a bad day, we'll pump you at Duncansfield

Edited by Krfc 10

15 hours ago, Viewparker said:

I can translate for you if you want. 

He said your team is shite and that Darvel eased off to save you from an embarrassment. 

It can be a difficult understanding the Ayrshire vernacular but I think that is the gist of it. 

Saying Darvel eased off to cause an embarrassment is funny in its own, but he's probably had a few sherberts the day so al let him off, if a was fae Darvel ad be an alcoholic as well lol

Edited by Krfc 10

3 points for the vale, that’s all that matters. Much the better team but fair play to Larkhall for digging in for 90 minutes. But for better finishing and a bit more composure in front of goal we would have been out of sight. Best of luck to Larkhall for the rest of the season, a good bunch of people there.

I can translate for you if you want. 
He said your team is shite and that Darvel eased off to save you from an embarrassment. 
It can be a difficult understanding the Ayrshire vernacular but I think that is the gist of it. 
Are u his agent or something else closer maybe ? [emoji848]
Always on defending his posts ?