West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

We were  absolute honking today and Kilsyth ran amok in 2nd half

.in recent weeks too many thing s has went against us with injuries and players missing etc 

but after a promising start to the league campaign wee hv went rite off the boil and need to get back tinto basics 

wee regroup  and go again this sat against free scoring bens whom wee hv decent record against 

We were  absolute honking today and Kilsyth ran amok in 2nd half
.in recent weeks too many thing s has went against us with injuries and players missing etc 
but after a promising start to the league campaign wee hv went rite off the boil and need to get back tinto basics 
wee regroup  and go again this sat against free scoring bens whom wee hv decent record against 
I thought u actualy started the 2nd half the better team combine without threatining our goal but once we got the 3rd goal that was it as a contest ' ?

If I was from Darvel I might take offence at that.  

Ffs you would think you came from some cosmopolitan sprawl instead of shitville North Lanarkshire to listen to you. 

Say's u who's name is viewparker ?

I see from looking on pnb there that uve been on the candy and fauldhouse threads troll '? Or just a nosey git ?

And whittletts too [emoji848]

Maybe I just like the juniors and watch quite a bit of football in the Central Belt. Btw my name is not Viewparker it’s my username as yours is “that arse from Kilsyth”
Tut tut , that's you lost your arguement now resorting to swearing , thought you were better than that but obviously not [emoji849]

You also missed me being on your thread when I informed your lot about me paying  respect to the Kilsyth Rangers player who died in the Auvhengeicj pit disaster 
I never missed it , i never commented on it because it was before my time , was waiting on garrelburn to reply as he's usualy the guy with all the historical facts .
Our lot as u call us would never disrespect anybody who lost there life in a pit disaster
Say's more about you trying to point score [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

13 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Say's u who's name is viewparker ?

I see from looking on pnb there that uve been on the candy and fauldhouse threads troll '? Or just a nosey git ?

And whittletts too emoji848.png

I didn’t know there was a limit to the amount of threads you can read.

You need to post a copy of your rules on here so I am aware of them!

There is no “again” I have never returned to the subject until tonight and it was in response to your trolling through my posts and being selective in your use of information and then indicating I said your fans were disrespectful   Not for one minute did I say or suggest that 
Im a bit pissed off at myself for bringing  it up but I’m also pissed off at you with the “country cousins” pish. 
There you go swearing again tut tut no self control , and i wasn't trolling your posts i was reading threads on here and noticed you putting your tuppence worth into most of them ?
An do you honestly think there all inbred in darvel ? Was all tongue in cheek , u lost your sense of humour or just always on the defensive ?

6 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

There you go swearing again tut tut no self control , and i wasn't trolling your posts i was reading threads on here and noticed you putting your tuppence worth into most of them ?
An do you honestly think there all inbred in darvel ? Was all tongue in cheek , u lost your sense of humour or just always on the defensive ?

Unfortunately you can’t see “tounge in cheek” on here.  

Edited by Viewparker

14 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

I think they are all inbred, no tongue in cheek..

Played off the park by a top team in the first half today but we gave absolutely everything in the second half. If you came in at half time you'd think we were top of the league. 

Fair play Rutherglen Glencairn, top top team & sound fans.

Full send it the rest of the season.

Played off the park by a top team in the first half today but we gave absolutely everything in the second half. If you came in at half time you'd think we were top of the league. 
Fair play Rutherglen Glencairn, top top team & sound fans.
Full send it the rest of the season.
Nice comments, thank you, and a fair assessment. [emoji106]

3 points for the vale, that’s all that matters. Much the better team but fair play to Larkhall for digging in for 90 minutes. But for better finishing and a bit more composure in front of goal we would have been out of sight. Best of luck to Larkhall for the rest of the season, a good bunch of people there.
You certainly missed a few chances,but that's football

12 hours ago, kilsyth ranger said:

I never missed it , i never commented on it because it was before my time , was waiting on garrelburn to reply as he's usualy the guy with all the historical facts .
Our lot as u call us would never disrespect anybody who lost there life in a pit disaster
Say's more about you trying to point score emoji849.pngemoji849.pngemoji849.png

I do have a lot of information on junior history and Kilsyth in particular, but will not stray into matters having nothing to do with football on here.

I do have a lot of information on junior history and Kilsyth in particular, but will not stray into matters having nothing to do with football on here.
The guy who lost his life played for kilsyth rangers that viewparker was talking bout , u could have gave info on the player without going into the pit disaster ?
U usualy can't wait to go back to the 50's etc with info [emoji849]