West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

1 hour ago, ex-german exile said:

Hurlford v Broughty Athletic would be my biased choice for tie of the round, although Pollok v Cumnock runs it close.

Depends on where you are and how far you want to travel. In form Kilsyth at home to a resurgent Irvine Meadow would probably be my choice.

Yip they are the ties  of the round no doubt  but if ur looking for a shock come to Darvel I fancy us to knock another superleague team out the cup 

12 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Fancy Benburb at home, cant see them dropping many points up there. Enjoyed my day up there Saturday apart from the result. The bar area and toilets are 1st class, but for a new ground the outside looks like it could be doing with a bit of tlc. The seats in the stand were disgusting and in need of a right good clean and the amount of leaves on the pitch made it look in a right mess as well. Also, With no roof on the stand it doesn’t create much of an atmosphere

The seats in the uncovered stand came from the Glasgow Garden Festival site of perhaps twenty? tears ago according to a Bens committee man. They do have plans to erect some form of shelter over them apparently. Doing so would transform it into one of the better arenas in the junior game. As for the leaves, its autumn, and thats what happens at this time of year.

The seats in the uncovered stand came from the Glasgow Garden Festival site of perhaps twenty? tears ago according to a Bens committee man. They do have plans to erect some form of shelter over them apparently. Doing so would transform it into one of the better arenas in the junior game. As for the leaves, its autumn, and thats what happens at this time of year.

The Glasgow Garden Festival was the summer of ‘88 so that would make them 30 years old [emoji1360]

5 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Benburb's fine form continues, and they are now joint top with us, with a gap opened up to the places below.

Only because we started poorly and the league is pish this season 

we are best team in the league but have some average teams too much of a start 

If it had been last seasons league with everyone beating everyone we would still have went up but hey ho 

If it had been last seasons league with everyone beating everyone we would still have went up but hey ho 
[emoji106]

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

The Galacticos had a lot of new players needing to gel. It happens when you spend so much on all those new players. I’m sure your sugar daddy will understand when yous are still in this league next season.