West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

9 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

I was at the game with my 2 boys who are under 6 so I stood at the far end of the enclosure closer to the dalry young team. I would say pot and kettle come to mind, there was a bit of singing back and forward and I was close enough to hear what was on the dalry young ones thoughts. 

You heard what the young ones were thinking, you must be  psychic.:lol::lol:

6 minutes ago, outsider said:

You heard what the young ones were thinking, you must be  psychic.:lol::lol:

11 minutes ago, Bakkali said:

There should be no fighting regardless but every time someone walked past the Darvel fans would say something nasty to them, we (the people down the front) told them to quit it & they kept going, that's what caused it all. Nothing wrong with singing to each other.

9 minutes ago, Bakkali said:

& judging by the other fans comments it's a regular feature at Darvel games. If you aren't willing to back it up, don't start it.

You are correct and I’m not defending them if they were being wee dicks because the older guys that go are not there as babysitters. They have been told that. What I would say though if you were standing closer to the Darvel ones you couldn’t have heard everything the dalry ones were saying.  The young ones are good for the game and at some point yes they will probably end up getting a slap and that goes for all young teams , there’s always somebody bigger. On another point , great gesture by dalry to offer all kids free snacks. 

9 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

You are correct and I’m not defending them if they were being wee dicks because the older guys that go are not there as babysitters. They have been told that. What I would say though if you were standing closer to the Darvel ones you couldn’t have heard everything the dalry ones were saying.  The young ones are good for the game and at some point yes they will probably end up getting a slap and that goes for all young teams , there’s always somebody bigger. On another point , great gesture by dalry to offer all kids free snacks. 

Aye, free cheeseburgers that dissolve when you bite them haha. Free entry for all u14s & free food for them too, bringing the young ones in to support the team, can only be good for our future.

Edited by Bakkali

13 minutes ago, Bakkali said:

Aye, free cheeseburgers that dissolve when you bite them haha. Free entry for all u14s & free food for them too, bringing the young ones in to support the team, can only be good for our future.

It’s great to see the young teams at the games. Unfortunately too much drink on empty heads can lead to the bad comments but we were all young once. I know that the Darvel ones are decent kids with not a fight in them but they can get a bit of bravado in them with the old drink.

2 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

The usual wee arseholes that follow Darvel causing bother once again
Darvel legend you have plenty to say on here
Are you gonna get the leash on these wee arseholes or are you happy to let kids drunk follow your club ?

Fock me mate I’m in Dubai how can I stop that happening in Dalry , I’m good but I’m no that good ffs 

2 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

The usual wee arseholes that follow Darvel causing bother once again
Darvel legend you have plenty to say on here
Are you gonna get the leash on these wee arseholes or are you happy to let kids drunk follow your club ?

Tbf the dalry young team like a swally as well. 

9 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
16 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:
Tbf the dalry young team like a swally as well. 

I don't believe for a second that the Dalry ones are any better after reading about there behaviour at Lochee but they never came to St Rochs so unlike Darvel I have not seen there arseholism first hand .

Think you are being a bit unfair there. I saw nothing at JMP that was out of order. Couple of daft wee boys having a bevvy that’s all. 

Think you are being a bit unfair there. I saw nothing at JMP that was out of order. Couple of daft wee boys having a bevvy that’s all. 
One was physically arsed and elbowed out the ground after trying to play the big man at full time while another after giving abuse to a pensioner on the way out only to shout I'm only 16 when one of our lot took offence to his behaviour .
Darvel fans were fine but those little arseholes need a boot up the arse tbh.

larkhall 0-2 neilston 

much needed win against spirited larkhall team 

we hit woodwork 4 times and there goalie was a busy man but he stood firm and wee missed some big chances 

credit to larky mind u they came out the 2nd half fight and our goalie had two cracking saves 

don’t like to comment much on other teams ... if they tighten up they will pick up points cos were bit of circus at dealing with long balls... there big 9 was a handful and going forward played some neat stuff

all the best and fair play to all at club for sticking by them 

Kello 2 ,Kilsyth 3, went 2 nil down after 20 mins , our defender sleeping at first goal, and then a penalty for Kello when our defender got the ball, but after we scored our first there was only one team going to go on and win the game, all the best to Kello, decent young team with plenty of fight and desire, will cause teams who have still to go there problems, was talking to their new manager today and hope he does well, all the best