FIFA 19

FifeArab

18 minutes ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

IMG_7855.jpg

Easily my best pull ever. From the SBC which in total probably cost my 8k coins.

I’ve not even checked what he sells for yet, he won’t fit into my La Liga team.

Unless I flog that and build my team around oor Kevin

15 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

That KDB looks pure filth. 

He is. I played against him last night, and genuinely conceded about three long range shots I could do absolutely f**k all about. 

Someone had a Silva with the same card design, and I had the exact same issue.

Came up against the flashback Ibra four times last night, obliterated by him the very last time, a guy who lined up with Harry Kane, Lukaku and Ronaldo, brought him on, and continued his techniques of taking Sane and Sterling down the wing, chipped cross to the front post/near post corner, and once Ibra was there I couldn't win a single header against him.

Some of the teams I face are mental, in Div 4 so f**k knows what it's like in 1. Boy had Campbell, Zanetti, Ballack, Lampard and Crespo in his line up last night, not sure which version, he also had that Tevez card, Dybala, and 87 Matuidi and SMS. 

Lozano is outrageous though, single handedly caused two rage quits.

I’ve done a f**k load of SBCs tonight because the game play was absolutely shite. No TOTS yet. Plenty other pulls but I’m still down on coins. 

The gameplay is shocking, u on Xbox? Feels so laggy tonight. I got to 14 wins and left it that. Ramos is as to be expected the best player I’ve played with this year. Not sure whether to keep him or sell him and do the Van Dijk sbc and buy an icon. He’s sitting at about 2.1 million and I’m not sure if he’ll drop or go up after tomorrow when they’re out of packs

17 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

The gameplay is shocking, u on Xbox? Feels so laggy tonight. I got to 14 wins and left it that. Ramos is as to be expected the best player I’ve played with this year. Not sure whether to keep him or sell him and do the Van Dijk sbc and buy an icon. He’s sitting at about 2.1 million and I’m not sure if he’ll drop or go up after tomorrow when they’re out of packs

Aye I’m on XBox. I went 7-2 Friday but I’m 10-10 now. I’ve played pretty well but can’t get the wins, I genuinely can’t figure out what went wrong today. Decided to leave 10 for tomorrow because Sunday always seems decent. 

Id guess the TOTS players will raise a bit when they aren’t in packs. A bit like when TOTW players leave packs. Total guess from me though tbf. The whole market should bounce back a bit as well.

8 hours ago, YHallSaint said:

If you're thinking about VVD go for the CL Road to the final card. Probably around the same price, good chance of a boost, less fucking about and tradable if you change your mind. 

11 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Anyone done that Zlatan card? Is he decent?

He seems to be a very decent option off the bench, just depends on how annoying it'll be for you to get it.

31 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

VVD is expected to get a +2 rating boost at winter upgrades. Might be as well just getting his totw.

That red VVD I’ve got is going to be a tasty 88 rated card quite soon then 8)

VVD is expected to get a +2 rating boost at winter upgrades. Might be as well just getting his totw.

Yeah his POTM will go to a 91, I’ve done two of the more expensive ones but ran out of coins so I’ll probably end up doing it. I’m tempted just to sell my Ramos and do it, I’ve only got Pogba who isn’t untradeable so I couldn’t build a team near good enough as mine is around Ramos if I were to keep him.

I think Mahrez and Bernardo Silva will get upgrades and possibly Aubameyang. Layla is bound to get one as well his RB 3IF could be insane

Anyone going for that Vijalko TOTY?

Online Single Matches are a lagfest for me yet Rivals and WL have no issues.

Got beat earlier so rage sold Scholes, TOTW Hernanderz and TOTW Lindelof. Its pish how a 700 coin Moussa Sissoko is more effective than Scholes. EA just pick players who are simply better than others making them unsable to use. Raging tbh

Finished yesterday 10-10.

Im now 17-11. 

Played 8 games today and won 7. I should have won the 1 I lost as well. I played unreal 5 of my wins were rage quits but I can’t help feeling pissed off. I’ve played exactly how I did yesterday and getting completely different results. 

The difference day to day is baffling.