FIFA 19

FifeArab

6 hours ago, forameus said:

That Hamisk SBC...ooft.  Wish I'd held off on doing Nakata, as it looks like he'll be around the same price.  Really expensive for someone I didn't totally get along with when I used his base card.

EDIT: Favourite time of week now, watching packs disappear into thin air!  Took untradeables, so 2 Mega Packs and 4 Premium Gold Jumbo Packs.  What will we get...

PGJ1 - 75 Sanchez
PGJ2 - 84 Sule
PGJ3 - 75 Gray
PGJ4 - 82 Lenglet
MP1 - 82 Jardel
MP2 - 84 Sule (again)

Lol.

I did the Bundesliga Caliguiri SBC (I run a Bundesliga squad and had loads of cards from doing the untradable upgrades) and used him for a month before the DaCosta SBC came out. 

All in all, I came out better off due to some brilliant pulls from the packs but the earlier SBC's aren't going to be end game players. That Hamsik looks great though.

This game is going downhill fast. My Packs were shit.

But why are we getting a daily special card now? its just full of colour cards trying to get folk to throw more money in. Rare gold players just arent worth it now or have the same appeal.

Playing the game aint the focus now its packs and players. the wrong direction for me tbh. I want to play a good game. not the same fecking teams every game.

This game is going downhill fast. My Packs were shit.

But why are we getting a daily special card now? its just full of colour cards trying to get folk to throw more money in. Rare gold players just arent worth it now or have the same appeal.
Playing the game aint the focus now its packs and players. the wrong direction for me tbh. I want to play a good game. not the same fecking teams every game.

I agree, the content in the game is great just now. However, the gameplay is a major problem, it’s horrific. They release new patches which fixes one issue but breaks another two or three each time. As long as they keep raking in millions a day, the gameplay won’t be the focus

7 hours ago, Tartan Dave said:

Yeah, I’ve relented from Torres but would like him. Enjoy cards like torres getting flashbacks, not sure sturridge/baines/boateng deserved them. Im saving my coins for a robben one

Gets a bit boring when it’s the same players every year though 

Done the Torres SBC. Never spent a penny of coins. 

Liverpool based player Used flashbck Casillas & Tevez, gold Casemiro, asensio, FUT Firmino, FUT Pedro, FUT Pepe, otamendi & a 75 totw Vica And Cuttla other golds.

The Spanish player one was a piece a piss with the cards I had.

The card is electric but I’ve jiggled my team around with Suarez n Griezmann my two CMs. 

I might get beat often but it’s far more enjoyable 

This game is being utterly crucified by reviewers to a stage I've never seen before, even sites who religiously used to defend it have turned.

You wonder if EA will respond by making FIFA20  any different...

Anyone else find the new Penalty system pure shit? ie the way the player moves his head to say im going that way mate.

Been on Clubs which is far more enjoyable but it needs a revamp. this will never happen as it doesnt generate money. would be good to earn like player picks after each season or so many games. depending on level depends on players etc or even the options to change generic players looks or names.

48 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

New Icons :lol:

EA are fucking savage, they don’t give a f**k. Absolutely raking the cash in.

They are beginning to get laughable with all the fancy new cards. Rare cards are worth nothing.

I'm thankful I don't waste money of fifa points like many others will to try and pack these to be way out of pocket with nothing to show for it come september.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I remember when I used to get hyped coming to this time of year as the really elite cards would start arriving soon.

Feels like there's 100 players rated 94 or over this year.

Just over 80 players rated 92 or higher this year.. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

EA simply must know they're not going to be able to sell FIFA points from next year's game. Even by their standards this is taking money-grabbing to another level.

Got to feel for anyone who's recently completed the Best SBC only for a better card to be released.

I could understand if they did this after May when most leagues are finished and the game dies a bit, but releasing this when they still had 40 "normal" icons who haven't had SBC's is mad.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

What new icons? Can’t see anything

ETA just seen them on twitter they’re really taking the piss although I thought the two sbc tonight are good value