Premier League 2018-19

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Klopp on 94 points has already broken Ferguson’s record of 92 points with Man Utd with a game to spare. They also have 4 more points than Arsenal’s 2003/04 invincible sides (who drew 12 times that season) and are 1 point behind Chelsea’s 04/05 points tally. Absolute madness.

20 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
39 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
Mon the Switzerland. Klopp new home soon if he keeps his word :-)

Didnt he have something to say about mega transfer fees which he had to backtrack too?

Sometimes it’s nice to treat yourself ...

F2CB6623-6BBE-4A56-8E59-C33181261782.jpeg

20 minutes ago, throbber said:

Klopp on 94 points has already broken Ferguson’s record of 92 points with Man Utd with a game to spare. They also have 4 more points than Arsenal’s 2003/04 invincible sides (who drew 12 times that season) and are 1 point behind Chelsea’s 04/05 points tally. Absolute madness.

It would be quite something if they lost the league on 97 points.

I think that "something", is really funny.

3 minutes ago, Ross. said:

It would be quite something if they lost the league on 97 points.

I think that "something", is really funny.

Aw.

It looks highly likely that they will. After Man City got 100 points last season and added to their squad it was always going to take something very special. It’s been some season regardless :)

Just now, Rab B Nesbit said:

Aw.

It looks highly likely that they will. After Man City got 100 points last season and added to their squad it was always going to take something very special. It’s been some season regardless :)

Of course, I jest in the name of a wind up. 97 points would be a phenomenal total and one that absolutely every single Liverpool fan would have begged for at the start of the season. If that turns out to not be enough, it'll be quite something. I doubt there will ever be another season where two teams are so far ahead of the rest that both pick up that kind of return each.

13 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Of course, I jest in the name of a wind up. 97 points would be a phenomenal total and one that absolutely every single Liverpool fan would have begged for at the start of the season. If that turns out to not be enough, it'll be quite something. I doubt there will ever be another season where two teams are so far ahead of the rest that both pick up that kind of return each.

I doubt so too Ross. Both will only strengthen in the summer but it’s a ridiculous level of consistency to maintain. For me Liverpool have thrived from hanging off their coat tails earlier in the season and then over the last 8 games but it would be almost impossible to top 97 points. 

8 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

It is something else.
Yet Sarri is in fa cup final, potentially UEFA cup final and could be out the door in the summer....

That’s Chelsea for you. Liverpool have had a far better season though.  

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Absolutely none of these conversations would be taling place if Steven Gerrard hadnt absolutely sold the jerseys. Which is quite funny. 

Aw. Liverpool would have got nowhere near it without Steven Gerrard at the time. 

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:
4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
Absolutely none of these conversations would be taling place if Steven Gerrard hadnt absolutely sold the jerseys. Which is quite funny. 

Now Gerrard is having a mare up in Scotland. Nothing seems to change ( you think Rab would get the hint he is blocked after I don't comment to his posts yet he keeps quoting me).

:) 

8 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Pictures of Brendan Rogers always have an element of Picasso about them

It's like some of his head is being photographed  in three quarter while the rest is straight on 

He really is the master of the awkward "Thumbs up" photo, here are a few more

brendan-rodgers-gives-thumbs-up.jpg?fit=

Brendan-Rodgers.jpg

RodgersThumbsup.jpg

Archived