Premier League 2018-19

34 minutes ago, DanMc99 said:

can't comment on chelsea or arsenal to be fair, but anfield not too bad tbh, there is a good few daytrippers but not anywhere near united's level.

Bigger club with a bigger ground is always going to attract more daytrippers to be fair to them.

1 hour ago, DanMc99 said:

can't comment on chelsea or arsenal to be fair, but anfield not too bad tbh, there is a good few daytrippers but not anywhere near united's level.

Which part of Liverpool is it you live in?

1 hour ago, DanMc99 said:

3/4 of these grounds are of course filled every week with season ticket holders many of whom have been going for decades. Fans of other clubs, like Middlesbrough are in Ayr watching Jeff Stelling :D

1 hour ago, 7-2 said:

Which part of Liverpool is it you live in?

a daytripper is someone who goes for the experience not the to support the team, i'm not from liverpool you probably  know that but have plenty of family from liverpool who took me to games when i was younger , that's why i support them, i don't see any difference with how i support liverpool to an Irish/ N.I celtic or rangers fan.

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Bigger club with a bigger ground is always going to attract more daytrippers to be fair to them.

you are probably right but it's been that way for 20 odd years there, they are the original daytripper team.

2 hours ago, DanMc99 said:

a daytripper is someone who goes for the experience not the to support the team, i'm not from liverpool you probably  know that but have plenty of family from liverpool who took me to games when i was younger , that's why i support them, i don't see any difference with how i support liverpool to an Irish/ N.I celtic or rangers fan.

The sum total of his football watching is a St Johnstone game when he’s home for Christmas Dan :D

i don't see any difference with how i support liverpool to an Irish/ N.I celtic or rangers fan.

I’m sorry but according to your pal you’re classed as a daytripping loser who sits on their arse watching Sky.

you are probably right but it's been that way for 20 odd years there, they are the original daytripper team.

That’s what comes with historically being one of the world’s biggest clubs. Just count yourself lucky Liverpool don’t have that reputation I suppose, leaves a few more tickets for locals.

Aye they're sad and pathetic wee fanboy weirdoes too, just like you.

47 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I’m sorry but according to your pal you’re classed as a daytripping loser who sits on their arse watching Sky.

That’s what comes with historically being one of the world’s biggest clubs. Just count yourself lucky Liverpool don’t have that reputation I suppose, leaves a few more tickets for locals.

35 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Aye they're sad and pathetic wee fanboy weirdoes too, just like you.

Think I’ve hit a raw nerve lads ... :lol: