Premier League 2018-19

Well done Alisson! Just when you thought  the Lolverpool years were over. The Scousers never fail to deliver. :lol: 

That was some goal by Kyle Walker, damn it. 

MOTD really is getting worse. The commentary hyperbole is being cranked up to Sky proportions, a sitting Gareth Southgate must feature and generally the clips of people sitting doing nothing is also getting worse. It's a highlights programme.  There is no way managers sitting in their technical area doing sod all is a highlight. 

1 hour ago, 7-2 said:

Well done Alisson! Just when you thought  the Lolverpool years were over. The Scousers never fail to deliver. :lol: 

That was some goal by Kyle Walker, damn it. 

MOTD really is getting worse. The commentary hyperbole is being cranked up to Sky proportions, a sitting Gareth Southgate must feature and generally the clips of people sitting doing nothing is also getting worse. It's a highlights programme.  There is no way managers sitting in their technical area doing sod all is a highlight. 

I might just be getting old, but I've been incredibly bored by the opening few games of the Premier League. Man United's hilarity has been the only thing worth talking about, but, even then, they'll still finish above at least 14 teams this season. 

It'll eventually pick up, but it's failed to grab my interest thus far. 

5 hours ago, accies1874 said:

I might just be getting old, but I've been incredibly bored by the opening few games of the Premier League. Man United's hilarity has been the only thing worth talking about, but, even then, they'll still finish above at least 14 teams this season. 

It'll eventually pick up, but it's failed to grab my interest thus far. 

Totally agree. I chose to watch Millwall v Swansea last night instead of Man City v Newcastle. I'd much rather see an evenly matched game than a procession and foregone conclusion. There's certainly something missing from the run of the mill EPL stuff.

5 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Totally agree. I chose to watch Millwall v Swansea last night instead of Man City v Newcastle. I'd much rather see an evenly matched game than a procession and foregone conclusion. There's certainly something missing from the run of the mill EPL stuff.

Both games finished 2-1. 

10 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Both games finished 2-1. 

I don't think there was ever any doubt that Man City were either winning, or Newcastle were going to shitfest a draw, both are barely exciting for a neutral. 

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I don't think there was ever any doubt that Man City were either winning, or Newcastle were going to shitfest a draw, both are barely exciting for a neutral. 

There was as much doubt right up to last minute as the Championship game. Can get why as a nuetral though you’d want to watch something a bit different though.