Premier League 2018-19

3 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Great to hear Carragher is back. If I had Sky I’d be pleased to see a percentage of my subscription money go in his back pocket :D

Everyone is allowed to make one total f**k up in there lives and get a second chance having acknowledged their massive error.

4 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

You care...obviously:lol:

To think some on P&B claim they'd rather watch a Scottish league 2 game than anything from England!!(Not you.....just a general observation)

If it was a playoff game challenging with it, I'd happily to watch it ahead of an English game. English football simply doesn't interest me as much as the Scottish game, so I'd rather watch Scottish football.

Imagine actually seeing that as a controversial statement.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
You care...obviouslyemoji38.png
To think some on P&B claim they'd rather watch a Scottish league 2 game than anything from England!!(Not you.....just a general observation)

Presumably most if not all league 2 fans would fall into this category without too much controversy?

Well yes possibly but they're not the yes voting England haters we've all seen here. Can't we just enjoy both? 

5 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Everyone is allowed to make one total f**k up in there lives and get a second chance having acknowledged their massive error.

I don't know what time warp you're in but in the real world you aren't.

1 minute ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

If it was a playoff game challenging with it, I'd happily to watch it ahead of an English game. English football simply doesn't interest me as much as the Scottish game, so I'd rather watch Scottish football.

Imagine actually seeing that as a controversial statement.

OK that's fair enough and not what I meant sorry. What I did mean was folk on here saying they never watch any games from England full stop because any Scottish game is better. 

Are man united fans ok with not having much of the ball against Leicester at home?
They were first to everything in the first ten minutes and moving the ball with purpose.

Leicester seem to have replied by finishing their warmup and setting about taking their lunch money