Premier League 2018-19

First game of the season tonight, won't be watching but will keep an eye on the score.  Hoping Leicester win, I have never liked Man Utd and one one visit to the UK (in 2006) I went to a Leicester game and had a good time.  They were in the Championship and were playing against Hull, game ended 3-2 and I witnessed the goal of the season so fond memories

Edited by senorsoupe

7 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

The big issue for the top clubs is how they can cope with a long-term injury to their number one keeper. The reserve keepers are a mixed bunch and could struggle.

Are you at the fucking wind up?

No wait, you’re a Spurs fan trying to console yourself because your back-up keeper is decent.

Edited by eez-eh

4 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Who cares, whole league is utter shite.  Looking forward to the inevitable heads gone and walkout from total fraud mourinho though, when he realises guardiola once again has boabed him stupid.

You care...obviously:lol:

To think some on P&B claim they'd rather watch a Scottish league 2 game than anything from England!!(Not you.....just a general observation)

You care...obviously[emoji38]
To think some on P&B claim they'd rather watch a Scottish league 2 game than anything from England!!(Not you.....just a general observation)
Presumably most if not all league 2 fans would fall into this category without too much controversy?