Premier League 2018-19

1 minute ago, jimmy boo said:

You going on sunday Rab? My Essex mate sent me a picture of a ticket for away section. Hoped it was mine. It wasn't.....grrrrr. 

Yes all renewed for the new season and will be there on Sunday Jimmy ! Should be a good game will be interesting to see West Ham’s new signings. 

Guest Moomintroll
f**k knows why I’m watching this but Luke Shaw looks shit. And fat.
Madders doing ok so far.
Shaw really does look like a chunky monkey, maybe Mr (de)Motivator has a point after all. In other news, aside from his Carolgees sidekick issues,Jamie C truly is ear cancer.

Guest Moomintroll
I’m sure Carragher has previous for assault when he was a Liverpool player.
"Put her down Carragher" was the quote used at the time.

3 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Yes all renewed for the new season and will be there on Sunday Jimmy ! Should be a good game will be interesting to see West Ham’s new signings. 

Astounded the owners have opened their wallets for once. Could be the new era they promised when they conned the fans over the move from Upton Park!

2 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Heard someone sum up the season ahead for west ham that they could possibly score 20 more goals, but concede 25. As with last year, on the face of it, decent signings, but god knows with that team what the season ahead holds.

We'll find out soon enough. I wasn't expecting much from sunday at Liverpool you never know.

Clear penalty, but after that Leicester looked decent. Great save from de gea to stop them equalising. United had a few decent chances in a couple of mins spell with shaw getting a great chance. Quite liked the fact that for shaws chance, when the ball is switched you can see mata is already making his way towards him for a one-two.

We'll find out soon enough. I wasn't expecting much from sunday at Liverpool you never know.

Look for a decent performance and something to build on. They have had a result up there and caused the “top 6” problems over the last few years, but the important games are going to be against teams like watford, newcastle, everton etc. Games that they dropped points in last year where they could have won. That is (imo) where the improvement will need to be.