ANOTHER fire at Glasgow School of Art

Guest Bob Mahelp

12 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Surprised no one has mentioned that earlier on today this thread had a blue arrow labelled "hot" pointing to it.

You already did and it wasn't funny the first time. 

11 hours ago, beefybake said:

I remember when the Gaumont Cinema in Sauchiehall St got burnt out in 1972.  Insurance job as I recall. 

I shared a top floor flat in Southpark Avenue, in Kelvinbridge with 5 other students.  Didn't know what was on fire
at the time, but it certainly lit up the night sky.  

Only found out recently that Mackintosh's home for many years was just up the street from us.

I can't really understand how the School of Art has gone up so quickly, and so completely.

Those were my first thoughts, too.

18 hours ago, beefybake said:

I remember when the Gaumont Cinema in Sauchiehall St got burnt out in 1972.  Insurance job as I recall. 

I shared a top floor flat in Southpark Avenue, in Kelvinbridge with 5 other students.  Didn't know what was on fire
at the time, but it certainly lit up the night sky.  

Only found out recently that Mackintosh's home for many years was just up the street from us.

I can't really understand how the School of Art has gone up so quickly, and so completely.

It went on fire m9.

8 minutes ago, red23 said:

The on duty Security Guard had this to say on the matter. "Wiz no ma fawlt, did you see whit them lot did at Cetic park the other day?"

Trying too hard, edgy as f**k, etc etc. 

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Trying too hard, edgy as f**k, etc etc. 

Hardly edgy, i take it you've never spoken to a Glaswegian who can do anything wrong and excuse it by finishing "aye but whit about them Rangers last week man?"

Edited by red23

Hardly edgy, i take it you've never spoken to a Glaswegian who can do anything wrong and excuse it by finishing "aye but whit about them Rangers last week man?"

The only thing I can take from this, is that you’re a fucking moron.

3 minutes ago, red23 said:

What the actual f**k are you talking about you utter moon man?

48 minutes ago, red23 said:

Ah well, what happens in Glasgow doesn't really bother me. Would have thought all the rain would have put it out.

17 minutes ago, red23 said:

The on duty Security Guard had this to say on the matter. "Wiz no ma fawlt, did you see whit them lot did at Cetic park the other day?"

7 minutes ago, red23 said:

3 minutes ago, red23 said:

Triggered

h08oa8X.png