Croatia [emoji1082] v Nigeria [emoji1184]

Matty-RCFC

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Tartan Dave said:

I’d quite happily take McCoist every game, far better than Hoddle, keown or lawrenson plus many others

Let's not forget that he's a cùnt of ocean going proportions and the jovial nice guy act, is exactly that.

12 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

No he’s defiantly orange. Tomorrow he’ll be white and the day after, green. Tricolouring his way through the World Cup.

I'm sure he would be defiant if someone pointed it out to him.

10 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Let's not forget that he's a cùnt of ocean going proportions and the jovial nice guy act, is exactly that.

People have short memories. The guy is a shit stirring bigoted c**t.

I'm also fine with Ally. Aye, he does sometimes come out with inane shite but he sounds like he's having fun. I'd rather listen to that than the bile and hatred that people like Lawrenson and Pearce spout.
Came on to make a similar comment. I always thought he came across as a right laugh on A Question of Sport as well. He obviously had pressure on him at The Rangers and came across as a c**t a lot of the time but I suppose his cheeky chappy approach wouldn't have been appreciated by the knuckledraggers when they were getting their arses handed to them by sides like us.

He sounds very relaxed tonight and as you say I'd much rather listen to him than some of the shite the English guys come out with.

Archived