Football League 2018/19 season

I'm hoping Reading win. The fawning over Lampard and Derby has annoyed me greatly, seeing them absolutely embarrassed by their old manager would be pleasing. 

I recall reading during the week that managers in competitions excluding the premier league will now be shown yellow and red cards in the same way a player can.

It will be interesting to see how well that system works.

Edited by CaspianChris

54 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is that daft wee squiggle before players names a league thing? 

It looks fucking stupid. 

All for a good cause, it’s to raise awareness for mental health issues with fans, players, staff and to improve mental health in football and in wider society .  Think it’s the EFLs charity for the next 2 seasons. 

Thats the logo of the charity. 

AEB733D0-956D-4734-9C48-12BF03357DD6.jpeg

3 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

No problem whatsoever when I went there last game. One stop on the overground to London Bridge and choice of loads of pubs. Home and away fans have separate exits from the station. Only inconvenience you might suffer is being kept behind at full time but they didn't do that with us.

There was a bit of trouble last season, so if anything I’d prefer to be kept back after the game rather than mix in on the train back to London Bridge.