England v. Belgium

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see what Belgium are up to here.

An inexperienced defence that hasn't played together having a wee bit of a 'misunderstanding' by 'accidentally' playing dodgy balls back to the keeper. This will stick in folks' minds.

Late in the game, when it's 0-0 or 1-1, one of the Belgian defenders will 'accidentally' play a dodgy pass back to the keeper which England will get on the end of and score from. Belgium will be 'gutted' and will finish 2nd...

3 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Good to see more ‘Lish about, hopefully the Russians come out to play second half of the tournament. 

Have you a violent nature?  You've wished serious injury on Vardy, now the supporters. Are you one of those casuals?

15 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Quite a few of my English work colleagues thought the media reaction to Germany was OTT.  Not all of course, so for them I hope Ingurland win tonight so that they can crank up the genuine feeling of 'we're going to win it' as they add Belgium reserves to the scalps of the mighty Algeria and Panama. The come down when the inevitable happens is going to be fun.

Used to live down there - all the little england flags on both wing mirrors was nauseating

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Looking like both sides are really trying to win this. I'm too cynical for my own wallet.

Yeah.... I'm thinking the same. 

At least if England win I get £67 worth of free bets on Coral.

C'mon England... Never thought I'd hear myself saying that.

23 minutes ago, bairney said:

Where's Drogba and the dark haired dark skinned beauty this evening? "Sorry guys, we can't make it into the studio...um...we're busy. "

"Ryan! Phil! Get your fkn arses in here to cover!"

They were on this afternoon. On BBC.

Archived