St Mirren v Dundee @ The Simpleton Arena

10 hours ago, Buddist Monk said:

Now, about this guard of honour, will Dundee do the decent thing?

Given that ‘doing the decent thing’ for Paisley folk would usually amount to stuff like saying thank you to the pensioner after you’ve stolen her purse, you haven’t given us much to work with. 

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Where’s Captain Sensible these days?

Highland Clearance didn’t go far enough, etc.

He's on this very thread repeatedly making a c**t of himself. 

He's on this very thread repeatedly making a c**t of himself. 

His mum will be pressing his Mirren jammies and Mirren duvet as we speak. The St Mirren teddy will be getting his baby gravy all over it’s wee panda face tonight.

57 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

His mum will be pressing his Mirren jammies and Mirren duvet as we speak. The St Mirren teddy will be getting his baby gravy all over it’s wee panda face tonight.

Who was the other welt in the St Mirren jammies who recorded himself playing FM interspersed with his maw giving him his tea in his bedroom?

Fucking weirdos.

Who was the other welt in the St Mirren jammies who recorded himself playing FM interspersed with his maw giving him his tea in his bedroom?
Fucking weirdos.

Was that not him?

To be fair there are a lot of decent St Mirren posters on this thread too.

45 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Fucking weirdos.

Wisbit, the holocaust and oxygen denier. 

4 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

see Weeper and NDD as prime examples on your side.

?

And Taffies and Biggie and Yenitit, the list could go on and on for the Dees.

Big shout out to my man Deefiant though, loves a fancy cocktail with his missus and isn't shy in buying you one if you're a bit short. The cocktail that is, not the wife, although he probably could, the boys minted.

Wait, do people think I'm the Captain? :lol:

I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted.

Edit: I suppose I'd better give a prediction. With just Mullen up front I'm not overly hopeful of scoring many goals here. Thankfully Dundee also have their own striking issues, which may or may not be solved by Nabi. It's a home game, and a flag raising, I'll go with 2-1 buddies. With Dundee fans disappearing from this thread quicker than "snaw af'a dyke".

37 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

Anyone got a good live stream for this so I can watch from my work in the hulltoon.

I doubt there will be one available, to be honest, unless someone ups this from their own BuddieVision stream as that's the only place covering it as far as I can see. Div used to do periscope coverage via the B&WA twitter but I think he's knocked that on the head now.

You could use a proxy or Tor to hide your IP and buy a BuddieVision account but I guess that isn't what you're aiming for, and I guess installing Tor on a company computer may raise eyebrows.

I doubt there will be one available, to be honest, unless someone ups this from their own BuddieVision stream as that's the only place covering it as far as I can see. Div used to do periscope coverage via the B&WA twitter but I think he's knocked that on the head now.
You could use a proxy or Tor to hide your IP and buy a BuddieVision account but I guess that isn't what you're aiming for, and I guess installing Tor on a company computer may raise eyebrows.
Cheers will have a wee look.

4 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

On the bus down now! Where's the good boozers in Paisley?

Honestly I've always liked The Bull. It's very much a home boozer though, however you won't get any trouble. Banter? Sure, trouble, no.

It's on New Street and is about a 10 minute walk from the stadium.

Archived