The GBBO

The Great British Bodge Off :lol:

Just spotted this at my mates when I've gone round to help him (not with any pointing btw)

Asked him if he used a cake mix and how many melted bricks he lost down the cavity.

Get them posted people........4 tubes of silicone to seal in a gangster sized gap round a bath?  Holding a paintbrush with your feet?

They are amongst us.......

gbbo.jpg

The Great British Bodge Off :lol:

Just spotted this at my mates when I've gone round to help him (not with any pointing btw)

Asked him if he used a cake mix and how many melted bricks he lost down the cavity.

Get them posted people........4 tubes of silicone to seal in a gangster sized gap round a bath?  Holding a paintbrush with your feet?

They are amongst us.......

gbbo.thumb.jpg.579929bf2ab5929519e4debf96a27e25.jpg

🤦‍♂️ Fukin mess🤣🤣

All my bodge jobs are of an electrical nature and thankfully hidden well put of view where no one will ever see them. 

Paperclips instead of fuses, cables spliced together and taped up, that sort of thing. 

11 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

All my bodge jobs are of an electrical nature and thankfully hidden well put of view where no one will ever see them. 

Paperclips instead of fuses, cables spliced together and taped up, that sort of thing. 

Quite right. A bodge is only a bodge if it can be seen - otherwise it's a practical field engineering solution.

11 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

you didn't rewire a double socket  for a fourth floor kitchenette in a kensington tower block did you - 'bout this time last year ?

you didn't rewire a double socket  for a fourth floor kitchenette in a kensington tower block did you - 'bout this time last year ?
I wouldnt say 'rewired' as such. There wasnt too much wrong with the old on.....

Il get my lawyer shall I

Archived