Partick Thistle v Celtic

Flybhoy

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Thistles goal however emphasises to the manager though how much we need to bring in a CB or 2 this window.

Even fucking Partick making Hendry look like a diddy.

Gamboa has to be 1st choice iver Lustig at this point.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Why is it that they pick Lustig ahead of Gamboa?

Lustig usually allows Tierney to get further forward. I think this is the first time I've seen Gamboa, so don't know if he can do that, but today suggests that he's more of an attacking full-back, which could leave the CBs exposed. 

4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Why is it that they pick Lustig ahead of Gamboa?

It's from Rodgers being bitter toward Gamboa. When we signed him we had been planning on him being there for CL qualifiers. He went and played for his country instead in the gold cup or whatever it was. It's petty.

I'm stunned.

Anyway, now if we can take some of the gate receipts and TV money from this and put it towards actually having enough of a first team squad that we've got a bit more quality in the first eleven or at the very least SO WE CAN FUCKING HAVE A FULL SUBS BENCH MOST WEEKS that'd be just great.

Watched the first ten minutes on BT Sport, but after two songs about the IRA I switched off and went for lunch instead. If they were singing about ISIS it would be front page news. I honestly don't understand how we've all become so inured to it.

Why don't Celtic and Rangers f**k off to their spiritual homes in Belfast and give us peace.

If anyone feels like arguing with me, don't bother, you're just wasting pixels.

Archived