The Cabbage vs The Steelmen

I’m now fully in the keep McGinn for the season camp. What a player. Very promising today considering the changes we made, albeit Motherwell are missing a few key players. 

All in all...

910AD326-66B6-47DF-9A41-EA97970DE76D.png.793dc147f7e719fb36c16a86c28a01ec.png

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Less mundane, more of a Sunday stroll in the park......

On 03/08/2018 at 10:30, WellView said:

How can it be mundane for you, you've only been back in the league for at

Great attacking performance.

Still worried about our defending, Motherwell were probably unlucky not to get a few after Johnson came on(looks a player).

Hope Lennon has something up his sleeve if McGinn's away. Encouraging performances by Shaw, Porteous, Boyle and Mallan especially though.

Well will take points off lesser teams, plenty goals in Main and Johnson, even Sammon will grab a few in this league, think they need a defender now though.

Looking forward to Thursday, team spirit should be high after today and getting though a tricky tie against the Greeks.

No surprises with that result and performance. We were utterly dire and without Campbell we have no midfield and again our lack of threat or creativity was there for all to see. Why this wasn't addressed in the summer I don't know but I have a bad feeling that will haunt us this year.

A long, hard and bleak season looms ahead for us.

32 minutes ago, MJC said:

No surprises with that result and performance. We were utterly dire and without Campbell we have no midfield and again our lack of threat or creativity was there for all to see. Why this wasn't addressed in the summer I don't know but I have a bad feeling that will haunt us this year.

A long, hard and bleak season looms ahead for us.

Didn't look that bad even with Morelos off you were fine.

30 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

It's only 3 points, they'll catch you soon enoughX1Vg8Jd.png&key=ae8c7e4a8a81f103270fcc00

It was funny seeing you pipe up early doors on the Hertz thread, bud. titter.png

3 minutes ago, Elixir said:

It was funny seeing you pipe up early doors on the Hertz thread, bud. titter.png

It was funny seeing you pipe up early doors on the Hibernian European tour thread, bud. 

4E15F417-7E52-44BA-A349-E347901682B7.jpeg.de8bea4bd25fd8f43782d9c8b726288a.jpeg

Archived