The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

What did he mean and would you tell your wife she isn't a strong person?

I think he meant that physical strength is generally considered a masculine characteristic rather than feminine.

Yes, my wife is nowhere as strong as me in that sense.

2 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Sorry. Comparing it to the symptoms of an illness

I don't think he's doing that either mate.

You are all trying to make this seem a bigger deal than it is.

Women are generally physically weaker than men, so to say that a physically weakening virus feminises men is actually not a bad statement.

Can't cuck the Tuck.

7 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

I think he meant that physical strength is generally considered a masculine characteristic rather than feminine.

Yes, my wife is nowhere as strong as me in that sense.

So why not just say it weakens people? Feminise is being used in a typically misogynistic way in that clip. To see otherwise is just ignoring what's in front of you.

2 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

You are all trying to make this seem a bigger deal than it is.

Women are generally physically weaker than men, so to say that a physically weakening virus feminises men is actually not a bad statement.

Can't cuck the Tuck.

Jesus. They were talking about how Boris was going soft politically and Tucker's explanation was that Covid turned him girly. If you feel the need to be this right wing troll at least put some conviction into it, more than bragging you can arm wrestle your wife anyway.

1 minute ago, Soapy FFC said:

So why not just say it weakens people? Feminise is being used in a typically misogynistic way in that clip. To see otherwise is just ignoring what's in front of you.

I don't know why he put it that way.. maybe it's just the way guys like him talk where he comes from.

It makes sense though.  If I've got the flu and I'm lying in bed unable to perform my masculine role of working to bring in an income for the family, then I feel less masculine.

Why do we have to think the worst of everyone?  And look for extra meaning that doesn't exist?  Everyone constantly calling each other sexist/homophobic/islamophobic/racist etc when it's hardly ever true.  People generally don't have much hate in them at all.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Jesus. They were talking about how Boris was going soft politically and Tucker's explanation was that Covid turned him girly. If you feel the need to be this right wing troll at least put some conviction into it, more than bragging you can arm wrestle your wife anyway.

'brag you can arm wrestle your wife'

Yet I'm the troll.  Seriously, why can't you be normal? 😆

7 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

I don't know why he put it that way.. maybe it's just the way guys like him talk where he comes from.

It makes sense though.  If I've got the flu and I'm lying in bed unable to perform my masculine role of working to bring in an income for the family, then I feel less masculine.

Why do we have to think the worst of everyone?  And look for extra meaning that doesn't exist?  Everyone constantly calling each other sexist/homophobic/islamophobic/racist etc when it's hardly ever true.  People generally don't have much hate in them at all.

They talk like that because they are misogynists and know that it appeals to their base.

I was going to make a comment about you feeling less masculine by maybe wearing a bit of eye shadow and blusher, but then reading the rest of your comment about your masculine role of being the breadwinner for the family, I realised that there's no point as you are obviously just trolling, and no matter what me/anybody replies to you, you will no doubt just have a 'superior' response.

Edited by Soapy FFC

3 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

They talk like that because they are misogynists and know that it appeals to their base.

I was going to make a comment about you feeling less masculine by maybe wearing a bit of eye shadow and blusher, but then reading the rest of your comment about your masculine role of being the breadwinner for the family, I realised that there's no point as you are obviously just trolling, and no matter what me/anybody replies to you, you will no doubt just have a 'superior' response.

If they were misogynists appealing to a misogynistic base, then surely they'd say something a bit worse than that?

Feel free to make comments about eye shadow and blusher if you want.  I'm feeling particularly masculine tonight, so it'll be like water off a duck's back.

Seriously, what I'm saying isn't remotely controversial.

1 minute ago, Scott Steiner said:

'brag you can arm wrestle your wife'

Yet I'm the troll.  Seriously, why can't you be normal? 😆

If you were even attempting to put forward a right wing perspective I might give you some time, but you don't, you just come out with shite like "can't cuck the Tuck" and don't entertain at all. 

And all the bollocks about the lodges you attend when you clearly haven't a clue.

On 28/11/2021 at 16:28, Scott Steiner said:

Great win for the teddy bears!

:lol: 

As it is, you're on ignore. 

Scott Steiner - "Masculine role". Any roaster with a Wrestling avatar and user name using the phrase "masculine role" in relation to themselves has to be at the wind up. Might as well have plumped for Shirley Ceabtree !

6 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

Imagine being that insecure that if you're ill and even slightly incapacitated you feel emasculated being unable to fulfil outdated stereotypical gender roles.

Absolutely nothing pathetic about that. And completely predictable.

'outdated', despite most young couples still gravitating towards them.

35 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

Well he is. It is literally what he's doing. You can argue the reasons and whyfores about his choice of words all you want but he, literally, compared the symptoms and effects of an illness to being a woman.

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

If you were even attempting to put forward a right wing perspective I might give you some time, but you don't, you just come out with shite like "can't cuck the Tuck" and don't entertain at all. 

And all the bollocks about the lodges you attend when you clearly haven't a clue.

:lol: 

As it is, you're on ignore. 

And if you made any sense whatsoever, I'd take you more seriously.

I attend all my private lodge and district lodge meetings, I'll have you know.  Was invited to my first county meeting there but had to give it a miss because I had masculine chores to carry out.

Glad I'm on ignore.  Maybe you'll stop trying to annoy me with sophistic codswallop now.

Edited by Scott Steiner

4 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Well he is. It is literally what he's doing. You can argue the reasons and whyfores about his choice of words all you want but he, literally, compared the symptoms and effects of an illness to being a woman.

It's literally not what he's doing.

Saying that symptoms of an illness feminise people is not the same as comparing symptoms of an illness to a woman.

12 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
32 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

Scott Steiner - "Masculine role". Any roaster with a Wrestling avatar and user name using the phrase "masculine role" in relation to themselves has to be at the wind up. Might as well have plumped for Shirley Ceabtree !

Why must I be at the wind up?

Both wrestling and Steiner are very masculine.

12 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

Why must I be at the wind up?

I’ve been wondering that. What do you do in the down-time between aliases? Quietly seethe? Infect other forums? Do you ever try and beat the addiction to trolling? Enquiring minds want to know.

50 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
1 hour ago, Scott Steiner said:

It's ok, our high art wrestling fan and sage has confirmed that this wrestling fan isn't a sub troll of a wrestling fan who previously stormed this forum 

19 minutes ago, sophia said:

It's ok, our high art wrestling fan and sage has confirmed that this wrestling fan isn't a sub troll of a wrestling fan who previously stormed this forum 

Why are you calling me a sage?  And high art?  And a sub troll?

It all sounds very conspiratorial.  It reminds me of when Welshbairn claimed I'd been doing research on the forum before I signed up 🙃