The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

I'm just pointing out that you're categorically wrong in saying that the SNP hide the fact their aim is independence in their manifesto. It's at the top of page one, couldn't be any clearer.

I never said that, I said they downplay it, they have done the same as what you accused the Tories of doing, both political parties do it to be recieved better by the electorate.  

Both have used clever wording and used smoke and mirrors and insincere language to win votes, it's what politicians do where as you are busy defending one set like they're different when it's factually proven they have done the same thing often. 

3 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I never said that, I said they downplay it, they have done the same as what you accused the Tories of doing, both political parties do it to be recieved better by the electorate.  

Both have used clever wording and used smoke and mirrors and insincere language to win votes, it's what politicians do where as you are busy defending one set like they're different when it's factually proven they have done the same thing often. 

Thinking the SNP manifesto is ‘clever wording’ is a fucking *phenomenal* self-own m9.

Edited by carpetmonster

29 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

See what I mean there's no point debating Tories.  They're weirdos, there's something wrong with them. They're just broken in the head.  All you can do is ignore, pity and outvote them.

Mind to try and do that next referendum. 

18 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Mind to try and do that next referendum. 

Will do, same as every election the last sixty years.

Its actually one of the things that makes me most proud to be Scottish we see right through the Tories and my cat has as much chance of winning an election here as they do.  Possibly more.

20 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Will do, same as every election the last sixty years.

Its actually one of the things that makes me most proud to be Scottish we see right through the Tories and my cat has as much chance of winning an election here as they do.  Possibly more.

I'm prouder that we saw through the Independence nonsense back in 2014 as the Scots are a canny bunch.

6 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

One is never too old to laugh at some daft wee *** troll

HTH  🙂

You can laugh at what you want, the emojis just look a bit weird. Stick to the daft wee *** line and the twerking. 

44 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I'm prouder that we saw through the Independence nonsense back in 2014 as the Scots are a canny bunch.

The Scots themselves actually voted for independence, kind of scuppering your argument.

Imagine how stupid you'd have to be posting from your home in Spain gleefully defending a political system that prevents people from moving to Spain in future.

What a walloper, but see what I mean there's no rational thought gone into your views, same as any Tory.  So there's no point engaging rationally.

4 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

The Scots themselves actually voted for independence, kind of scuppering your argument.

Imagine how stupid you'd have to be posting from your home in Spain gleefully defending a political system that prevents people from moving to Spain in future.

What a walloper, but see what I mean there's no rational thought gone into your views, same as any Tory.  So there's no point engaging rationally.

Is everything alright at home? 

11 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Bit of a minter for BawWatchin to be posting in this thread given he's attempted to normalise a few far-right talking points in the last few weeks.

"Normalise a few far right talking points" or simply trying to bring a sense of balance and sensibility to this forums Stalinistic section?