Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Naebody bullying ye bud far from it but yer no helping yersel :thumsup2 

Lol I’m not helping myself listen the bottom line is I hate it when you say bad negative things about somebody who in my eyes did a good job my opinion and I will say again the man in the hot seat is not the man for the job 

7 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

Lol I’m not helping myself listen the bottom line is I hate it when you say bad negative things about somebody who in my eyes did a good job my opinion and I will say again the man in the hot seat is not the man for the job 

Right or wrong the job should've been advertised. 

22 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

Who is it ? 

a private msg says landells is manager. no coaching cert means he cant be officially.

interesting club statement about bsc game. couldve been more than 5 if played on but should we be replaying game to give us opportunity to get 3 pts

35 minutes ago, Jamesw said:

a private msg says landells is manager. no coaching cert means he cant be officially.

interesting club statement about bsc game. couldve been more than 5 if played on but should we be replaying game to give us opportunity to get 3 pts

Find something to do for your Monday...

27 minutes ago, Jamesw said:

Is this the 1st abandoned match that was not replayed ?

Do the League just make up their own rules ?

Saturday if we had a normal formation then a win was more likely and why is Kyle Mitchell not being played when others are played out of position and struggling instead of him ? 

We created more chances but with no wingers and outnumbered in midfield all game we struggled to control it ( sods law they scored with a miss kick with their only effort on target ) 

Still think we should have won it regardless though 

Landells always says he believes in 4.4.2 so why are Welfare not playing that then ! so he aint making the decisions ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hopefully we can kick on and get some points in the next few league games 

24 minutes ago, jedirules said:

Is this the 1st abandoned match that was not replayed ?

Do the League just make up their own rules ?

Saturday if we had a normal formation then a win was more likely and why is Kyle Mitchell not being played when others are played out of position and struggling instead of him ? 

We created more chances but with no wingers and outnumbered in midfield all game we struggled to control it ( sods law they scored with a miss kick with their only effort on target ) 

Still think we should have won it regardless though 

Landells always says he believes in 4.4.2 so why are Welfare not playing that then ! so he aint making the decisions ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hopefully we can kick on and get some points in the next few league games 

If you have a read of the rules, you will find this Is covered?? I had a look after the game last week out of interest, and it’s there in Black and White.

42 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Personally think minus 5 is enough think the team were capitulating in that 2nd half ? 

perhaps your right. didnt help we took off lucas and mcpartlin at 0-3. 2 experienced players who were needed

3 hours ago, Jamesw said:

Interesting to know who sent private message........

4 joint managers can't all be non coach certified surely. 

17 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Hmmm u seem to have a conscience :P

You ken me by now if it was me I would have came straight out with it don’t hide behind a computer screen but one thing I do ken one of the four has too be qualified as the league would not have it 

Archived