surely not!

6 hours ago, talbot69 said:

Craig O’Riley
Mark smith
Dylan Weldon
Stephen Manson
Guy Kerr
Gregg Miekel    Left !!!!!

The first one left after 2 game's. You think that says more about ww or the player. I'm sure they will all go on to play at the higher reaches of Scottish football 

7 hours ago, talbot69 said:

Craig O’Riley
Mark smith
Dylan Weldon
Stephen Manson
Guy Kerr
Gregg Miekel    Left !!!!!

1 hour ago, magoo said:

The first one left after 2 game's. You think that says more about ww or the player. I'm sure they will all go on to play at the higher reaches of Scottish football 

I'm scratching my heed here likes. 4 of them were in the previous managers clique ,one of which spat dummy oot after being dropped for one game just 2 games ago.Again like magoo says that says more of a player than the club?

Edited by newcastle broon

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

City signed John Dunn from Craigroyston and Robbie McIntyre from Tynecastle, both teams being in the EOSFL.  Both players have held their own in Division 2.

Good points TTB which proves there are players decent enough oot there. Just pure lazy on our part we haven't got anybody willing to look elsewhere for players instead of old pals act.

8 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Good points TTB which proves there are players decent enough oot there. Just pure lazy on our part we haven't got anybody willing to look elsewhere for players instead of old pals act.

As I've stated...our signing policy has been horrific as stats more than proved..if you belived some on here you would think we lost pep gaudiola  when we lost our last manager

37 minutes ago, magoo said:

As I've stated...our signing policy has been horrific as stats more than proved..if you belived some on here you would think we lost pep gaudiola  when we lost our last manager

He is too that clown Thats in the hot seat now too attracted good players you have got too have a good network behind you plus money talks has anybody got an idea what the previous manager budget was at the beginning off the season ???

29 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

He is too that clown Thats in the hot seat now too attracted good players you have got too have a good network behind you plus money talks has anybody got an idea what the previous manager budget was at the beginning off the season ???

But money does nae always talk look at tams post?

It's just pure laziness from the previous manager and to an extent the one in charge now ?

There's aboot 4 co managers now from what I can see ,surely one could miss a Saturday afternoon in the dugoot and go oot looking at local amateur/junior/eosfl games  ?

The history and name alone should attract players before it's way too late.

We've just lost a link up wi a youth set up from an early age wi hunners o young laddies,alright there's never gonnae be a conveyor of talent making it but there might be the odd one or two good enough. That costs feck all?

The squad we have just now is simply not good enough for this level.

Edited by newcastle broon

6 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

But money does nae always talk look at tams post?

It's just pure laziness from the previous manager and to an extent the one in charge now ?

There's aboot 4 co managers now from what I can see ,surely one could miss a Saturday afternoon in the dugoot and go oot looking at local amateur/junior/eosfl games  ?

The history and name alone should attract players before it's way too late.

We've just lost a link up wi a youth set up from an early age wi hunners o young laddies,alright there's never gonnae be a conveyor of talent making it but there might be the odd one or two good enough?

The squad we have just now is simply not good enough for this level.

Totally agree about the youth thing but on a personal note and I’m not sucking up no c**t arse the last manager put a lot of his personal time even with a young wean too look for players to improve ww so there was no laziness there and I don’t no where your getting this money does not talk take a look at football in general and tell me if money does not talk !!!

1 hour ago, talbot69 said:

I'd be more interested in his win percentage 

1 hour ago, talbot69 said:

Enough to sign better than what he did

44 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

Totally agree about the youth thing but on a personal note and I’m not sucking up no c**t arse the last manager put a lot of his personal time even with a young wean too look for players to improve ww so there was no laziness there and I don’t no where your getting this money does not talk take a look at football in general and tell me if money does not talk !!!

You are aware that 99.9% of mangers quotes state that a mangers job is 24/7. And at lowland league level most do it for love of the game...is everyone suppose to bow down to a manager putting time into scouting etc....ask the Brentford or Livingston managers if the only way you can achieve success by having a large cheque book

Just now, magoo said:

You are aware that 99.9% of mangers quotes state that a mangers job is 24/7. And at lowland league level most do it for love of the game...is everyone suppose to bow down to a manager putting time into scouting etc....ask the Brentford or Livingston managers if the only way you can achieve success by having a large cheque book

Aye but one thing they would love a big cheque book 

5 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

Whit players from armiston rangers away and don’t talk shite 

Wtf you in about. You asked if anyone knew what the previous managers budget was and I replied enough to sign better players than he did. Your the one with an agenda with a fixation towards the current manager,I'm dealing with the signing policy and record if the previous managers which I am able too as he had enough games for me too form an opinion and my opinion was that he never did very well...every reply you make is a dig at the current manager and if he does or doesn't succeed I will reserve judgement till more than 10 games....but as others have stated you continue blowing smoke up certain people's arse,

15 minutes ago, magoo said:

Enough to sign better than what he did

For the record we won 11/30 games in the lowland 37% win rate which was as many as all the teams outside of the top 6 bar Gretna who won 12. That was after losing the first 2 games of the season last season aswell let’s see the current lot win as many games and finish mid table.

1 minute ago, magoo said:

Wtf you in about. You asked if anyone knew what the previous managers budget was and I replied enough to sign better players than he did. Your the one with an agenda with a fixation towards the current manager,I'm dealing with the signing policy and record if the previous managers which I am able too as he had enough games for me too form an opinion and my opinion was that he never did very well...every reply you make is a dig at the current manager and if he does or doesn't succeed I will reserve judgement till more than 10 games....but as others have stated you continue blowing smoke up certain people's arse,

Your the c**t with the digs tell you what see the day if you have a problem il be standing at my usual bit make yourself knowing and have a chat about it how’s that !!!!!

9 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

Your the c**t with the digs tell you what see the day if you have a problem il be standing at my usual bit make yourself knowing and have a chat about it how’s that !!!!!

And another thing that’s a fucking open invite too all the so called c***s that think I suck up certain c***s arses !!!!!