Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

On 21/09/2018 at 18:04, Jamesw said:

not any better than small in my opinion. was told yano was interested but maybe he’s watched us and declined. must win tomorrow 

I agree with that!! Heard about Yano as well. Very good coach and has loads contacts having coached at 20s in development  leagues . Filling the squad with ex arniston players isn’t the answer, long season ahead I think 

33 minutes ago, 1985 said:

I agree with that!! Heard about Yano as well. Very good coach and has loads contacts having coached at 20s in development  leagues . Filling the squad with ex arniston players isn’t the answer, long season ahead I think 

The new management have been confirmed so no need for any more speculation. As long as they get results I don't really give a shite who the manager is or where the players came from . Defence has really tightened up last few weeks.Leaked goals left right and centre under previous manager  ??

Still be a long season ahead and no a great watch but I'm a wee bit more optimistic now than I was 4 or 5 weeks ago. 

3 hours ago, 1985 said:

Oh god not another with a huge book of contacts

23 minutes ago, Yhd 75 said:

So how have ww got tighter?results up to a few weeks ago were poor conceding plenty manager has definitely done something good going by results. Financially a fantastic result yesterday.

Great result for the club , tighter in the sense that their setting up not to concede but no creating at other end - eyebleeding to watch but you’ve got to start at the back and hope they can grab a bit of confidence from not conceding - time will tell

28 minutes ago, 1985 said:

Great result for the club , tighter in the sense that their setting up not to concede but no creating at other end - eyebleeding to watch but you’ve got to start at the back and hope they can grab a bit of confidence from not conceding - time will tell

But you'll agree the defence is a lot better since the last manager went. Yes/no ?

There wasn't much up front wi last manager either. Not many teams have 20+ goals strikers a season especially at this level.If you ken somebody that's free give the club a shout. 

Defence a lot tighter. There’s strikers out there with goals in them. We let a couple go , The boy Knox  and Barrett from last years 20 and the lad McCraw who got a bad injury last year . 

Looks like Yano could land the Bonnyrigg job - 

1 hour ago, Golum said:

Time to move on  :thumsup2

Management Appointed so let them get on with it

Excellent result and what a goal to do it with  :lol:

WW having good news for a change  can only help the club

Great result Golum and hopefully something to build on. It has been an horrific few months for the club on many levels and hopefully lessons are starting to be learnt.

Despite the increasingly difficult challenge of competing within the Lowland League there is nothing to stop Whitehill staying at this level and being competitive for the next few years and avoid getting relegated and then dropping like a stone.