Permanently raging P+B members

11 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

You’ve spent all day thinking of that comeback and still had to have a couple of goes at it.

This obsession/fantasy of yours is weird as f**k lad. Really weird. Stan-esque.

I'm up sharp to get a half marathon in before doing dad stuff with the remainder of my Sunday.

The highlight of your weekend is pakora and telling lies.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

This is my second account on here. Third name with the new account. Which will probably change soon.

Let me guess.  Your fourth name will be Mayor Wilkins IV.  How devious.

Name changes shouldn't be allowed. It's hard enough keeping up with the numerous alias accounts.

Although I did laugh when the Hibs #flamegang all simultaneously changed their usernames to various members of the Hibs team.......much to everyone confusion. "which one are out again?" Truth be told, I still don't fucking know!

Just now, sjc said:

Name changes shouldn't be allowed. It's hard enough keeping up with the numerous alias accounts.

Although I did laugh when the Hibs #flamegang all simultaneously changed their usernames to various members of the Hibs team.......much to everyone confusion. "which one are out again?" Truth be told, I still don't fucking know!

They're all just one poster m9.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

Sjc strikes me as the sort of guy who fantasises about murdering posters who have wronged him in the past.

You clearly drink too much Throbber. Probably best if you cut back.

You clearly drink too much Throbber. Probably best if you cut back.

You’re not the only one to say this to me this morning! I had a fun day out yesterday but as always I over did it.

Archived