Dunfermline Athletic vs Ross County

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A chat with Declan McManus can be found be found on my website ahead of today's game. Link above. 

It'll be a hard game today: both sides will be well up for it and both clubs have recruited well over the summer. For the Pars, I think it has to be same again from last week with Williamson and Higginbotham on the bench. It's great to hear Beadling is back in training too but the bench may come too quickly for him today unfortunately. 

Ross County have a lot of options; McManus, McKay, Graham, Stewart... A fantastic headache for Ferguson and Kettlewell to have. If the Cowie deal goes through in time, it'll be another massive boost for the Staggies. 

This is such a tight contest to predict. It'll be another high scoring game, similarly to last weekend, I am going to say. I think the Pars may sneak it 3-2 again! 

COYP! :thumsup2

On 06/08/2018 at 13:36, staggy4life said:

Looking forward to this as I always enjoy away days at Dunfermline and it's been a while.

Real selection headache with Midge no long suspended and interesting to see if we stick with the 4-4-2 formation away to possibly one of our main rivals this season. I'd start 4-5-1 with Midge and Mullin on the wings. Draper, Lindsay, and Vigurs in the middle with McManus up top.

I'll be disappointed if we don't score against a defence containing Devine and Durnan. :1eye

Called it. 4-5-1 with Midge in for Mckay :angel

Looks like we could be going with a 4-5-1 as well, as Williamson comes in for the injured Devine but aside from that the team is the same.

So could be;

Robinson

Williamson Ashcroft Durnan J Longridge

Craigen Vincent Thomson 

Hyppolite L Longridge

El Bakhtoui

Archived