Rovers v East Fife - Baz v Daz

Raith were a lot poorer than last season. Obviously missing a few players so I'm not sure how much that affected them but they look a million miles off the team that tore us apart in the first game last season.

Interesting to note that the only three players who started both matches for us were Benedictus, Murray and Buchanan, who were probably our poorest three performers yesterday.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, RioRab said:

I understand it now!  Your achievement in the last 30yrs is indeed something to be proud of.  Winning about a dozen games against your major rival, 7th equal most successful club in Scotland, Scottish Cup and multiple League Cup winners EAST FIFE FC.

Particularly when you are a diddy club who really have won nowt in.... how many years of existence is it again? - apart from a penalty shoot out I hasten to add!

Congratulations on your draw yesterday. :thumsup2

Oh aye - OUCH!

I'll give even money on RioRab's keyboard not surviving any more goading from the Rovers supporters. 

c**t's raging. 

1 hour ago, Raithie said:

If this is what EF fans are like after a draw then god knows what it’ll be like if they ever do beat us.

I think you will find that it is the Lino supporters that started it all off and now it looks awfy like you are the first to show signs of BEING BOTHERED!!  Congratulations on being the first lino to ever be bothered - aye right! :D

40 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

I'll give even money on RioRab's keyboard not surviving any more goading from the Rovers supporters. 

c**t's raging. 

Another bothered Lino!!! WOW!  That was some comeback to get me going EHS.  Keep it up, you are a credit to the Linos.

2 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Imagine quoting some part-timer who couldn't be arsed going to the game for some self-validation!!!

As for this 30 years shit, it's interesting to note that even including this 30 years of supposed superiority that Raith have only beaten us THREE more times than we have beaten them, that means they didn't actually get ahead on wins until November last year, so even though we may not have beaten you in the last 30 it's only been in the last 10 months that they've made up for the previous 114 years of hurt, unlucks!!!

ALL COMPETITIONS

EAST FIFE WINS = 36

RAITH ROVERS WINS = 39

DRAWN MATCHES = 18

I have been a Rovers regular since 1989 and have yet to see us lose to East Fife in anything other than a Fife Cup match. What happened in the 84 years before that matters not to me.

I have been a Rovers regular since 1989 and have yet to see us lose to East Fife in anything other than a Fife Cup match. What happened in the 84 years before that matters not to me.

You keep telling yourself that if it helps son, doesn't make what I say any less true!!![emoji23]

It doesn't make it any less true that East Fife are still shit this was ur biggest result in years and it was a draw.

IMG_4065.jpg

52 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

As mentioned last season, as soon as East Fife beat us then this derby will automatically be relegated down to the same level as that against Cowdenbeath.  You might get an old fan who views it as being important through nostalgia, but for the most part our fans our full, proper derby is against Dunfermline.  There isn't the same level of excitement as our games against the Pars.  

8 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

IMG_4065.jpg

I'm more bothered about my teams poor performance. At one point I'm sure you guys had the open top bus organised. Seriously though after walking to and from the stadium years of poverty, drug abuse and inbreeding has taken a toll on the East Fife support.

8 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

As mentioned last season, as soon as East Fife beat us then this derby will automatically be relegated down to the same level as that against Cowdenbeath.  You might get an old fan who views it as being important through nostalgia, but for the most part our fans our full, proper derby is against Dunfermline.  There isn't the same level of excitement as our games against the Pars.  

Another one ticked off on the Lino derby statements bingo. Surprised it took so long... 

I'm more bothered about my teams poor performance. At one point I'm sure you guys had the open top bus organised. Seriously though after walking to and from the stadium years of poverty, drug abuse and inbreeding has taken a toll on the East Fife support.

IMG_4066.jpg

Archived