c***s At Airports

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Diamond8 said:

Not really c***s at airports but it certainly is a pain on the c**t to do. I grudge getting my boarding pass out to buy a magazine and a bottle of water.

I point blank refuse, never had a problem. They do it to claim back the VAT if you're heading out of the EU but don't hand the discount to you. It's theft.

Remember reading about that. Speaking of leaving the EU, we were in Tunisia over the summer and as you can imagine there were a few c***s at airports there. We were all given the landing cards on the plane and they announced over the PA about it needing filled in etc before passport control. Easy enough - takes 5 minutes if that. Massive queues on arrival as several flights arrived close together and a fairly long wait. Of course some morons didn't fill in their landing card, then when they got to the front of the queue (after maybe a 45 minute wait) were told they had to go fill it in. Cue loads of moaning. Then they were told that they were to go elsewhere to fill it in as they were holding everyone else up. Cue more moaning. Then they had to rejoin the queue at the end. By now they were spitting feathers and talking of complaining to the holiday firm, airline, embassy, f**k knows who else. Me and Signora Montalbano got to have a nice chuckle as we sailed through passport control and into the air conditioned area next to the baggage carousel.

18 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Remember reading about that. Speaking of leaving the EU, we were in Tunisia over the summer and as you can imagine there were a few c***s at airports there. We were all given the landing cards on the plane and they announced over the PA about it needing filled in etc before passport control. Easy enough - takes 5 minutes if that. Massive queues on arrival as several flights arrived close together and a fairly long wait. Of course some morons didn't fill in their landing card, then when they got to the front of the queue (after maybe a 45 minute wait) were told they had to go fill it in. Cue loads of moaning. Then they were told that they were to go elsewhere to fill it in as they were holding everyone else up. Cue more moaning. Then they had to rejoin the queue at the end. By now they were spitting feathers and talking of complaining to the holiday firm, airline, embassy, f**k knows who else. Me and Signora Montalbano got to have a nice chuckle as we sailed through passport control and into the air conditioned area next to the baggage carousel.

Exhibit XIII as to why you should always pack a pen or two in your carry-on.  Every time I fly to a country (including mine) half the plane either doesn't fill out the card or are asking their row-mates to borrow a pen, I don't want to be that guy.

38 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

my ex will be flying back from holiday shortly, unsurprisingly via an airport - and she's an utter c**t of the highest order

no hard feelings, mind...

Maybe that's why she's your ex...

Coming back from Athens last week, everyone had their rucksack/small suitcase piece of hand luggage for the overhead lockers, except for one guy in front of me who as well as his bag  had purchased some sort of childs toy in a large cardboard box and, despite the flight being full insisted on telling people not to squash things into the hold where he seemed to think half of it should be allocated for his large box containing said fragile toy.

Inconsiderate w****r, needless to say he was completely ignored,  his complaints to the stewards were swiftly rebuked, he genuinely thought people should take their bags out so as not to damage his second item he'd snuck on with. 

On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 16:40, Unleash The Nade said:

When you can board the plane by front or rear steps and some fuckwit in row 1 boards from the rear steps and vice versa 

This is the only issue with sitting on yer arse waiting for the queue to clear before boarding. Sometimes by the time yer boarding the plane they've already closed the rear entrance and ye need to shuffle down the middle past all the idiots trying to squeeze their bags into the overhead when there's clearly no space.

On holiday flights, why does every c*nt immediately stand up as soon as the pilot switches off the seatbelt lights?

Then a mad scramble starts to empty the overhead lockers of their ‘rammed in’ oversized luggage, put their backpacks and jackets on, collect their belongings up and check under seats all at the same time as the more impatient travellers are already barging down the aisle.

I’m sure it takes twice as long to get off the plane, than just quietly disembarking in an orderly fashion, row by row with a little consideration offered to fellow passengers.

Ignorant sheep like behaviour.

That'd the only reason I want to get on early, so I have space for my bag up in the locker.
I'm always always in the last 10% (unless it's called by section) and have never not got my bag within a metre or two of where I'm sitting. I do take a small case with wheels and once or twice the stewardess has made some weirdo who thinks a 90's style school bag is an appropriate means of luggage for an adult to put theirs under their seat to accommodate my bag

2 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Real mean don't stuff their clothes into a black Uhlsport rucksack that looks like it should be adorned with the local Young Team's initals written in Tippex

Neither do they stuff their hair products etc into a much smaller volume so they can have a handbag on wheels.

Archived